L’Eau Bleue d’Issey Eau Fraiche Perfume
    • Item: L’Eau Bleue d’Issey Eau Fraiche By: Missy

My boyfriend gave me this mind boggling perfume, which is quite mouthful to pronounce. It’s called L’Eau Bleue d’Issey Eau Fraiche.

It sounds vey French to me, and I love it.

This is actually

from Issey Miyake collection, and has a rosemary and musky nice smell to it.

My boyfriend bought it for me about $83, and just a bit of sprinkle near my neck and wrist areas, and the smell gets to my nostril.

...

• All fine and dandy.

This perfume certainly scent my skin, and I love wearing it for my dates and on dinner outings.

However, for sporting events, I don’t really use it, as the smell when mixed with sweat, gets very downright sandalwood

smell.

I pretty much use it for gentle outings.

There’s a certain irony to this perfume.

It’s a men’s perfume, and my boyfriend gave it to me because he finds the smell so gentle.

I can’t beg to differ about that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561105161181031/k2311a0511/5.11.07