Glysolid body lotion
  • Not only it smoothens and moisturizes skin, but I also noticed that when it is applied generously on mosquito bites that left a mark, most specially on my legs, they literally disappear in 2 weeks time
  • Nevertheless, the product is worth your every penny and I highly recommend this not only for those who have sensitive skin but also for those who wants to get rid of stubborn dark marks

• by Avery

Having very sensitive skin whilst living in the dry and hot country of Saudi Arabia wasn’t easy for me growing up. Average temperature during summer in Riyadh is 45°c and in winter, it can reach up to -2°c. Extreme weather causes my skin to become really dry and scaly on most days. I have been using the Glysolid lotion

ever since I was a little girl to prevent this from happening.

Not only it smoothens and moisturizes skin, but I also noticed that when it is applied generously on mosquito bites that left a mark, most specially on my legs, they literally disappear in 2 weeks time. I also noticed that my complexion improves and it evens out over time.

Glycerin and allantoin are the main ingredients of glysolid lotion. Glycerin is known to hydrate and soothen skin While allantoin is an extract from herbs which promotes faster healing and regeneration of skin cells.

A few months back, I had an allergy on my leg which was incredibly itchy. When I scratched it, it left a long, brownish ...

• Glysolid body lotion
      red vertical mark on my right leg. I let the itching subside for a few days then I applied the lotion. After a week, there was little or no trace of the mark.

It does not make skin feel sticky or heavy after applying it. However, the price varies depending on where you’re going to get it from. The

8.5 oz bottle costs around 20 SAR (5.33 USD) in Riyadh but when I checked it out on the Glysolid site itself, it costs at 10.95 USD. Nevertheless, the product is worth your every penny and I highly recommend this not only for those who have sensitive skin but also for those who wants to get rid of stubborn dark marks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114061611730830/k2311a0614/6.14.13