Toshiba Qosimo G30 Laptop  » Laptops  »
    • Item: Toshiba Qosimo G30 By: Missy

My mother has a laptop, and she definitely got taste. Well, that’s good, because she is not selfish to let me share her things, and here is a review about Toshiba Qosimo G30 laptop.

It’s

very shiny nice black, and this laptop though thick, I find it gives a superb performance.

This has no ordinary desktop, the battery life runs like wildfire, but slowly runs out.

Means that it has a long battery life ...

• span, after I charge for about 3 hours or so, it could on by itself on battery for more than an hour and a half.

I love the 17 inch screen, and the keyboard is very my taste.

I am

a good typist, means that I type very fast, and the layout of the keyboard lets my fingers run through it like fingers run through a piano.

I’m not exaggerating, because you will be shocked to know that the price is about 5k.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631105161171031/k2311a0511/5.11.07