Rejoice Anti Dandruff Shampoo
  • I'm sure everyone has had Dandruff problems once in a while, heh i know i have
  • And its not the best thing to have when going out with friends or out with your boyfriend/girlfriend (even worse if they notice)
  • But trust me, i had a serious dandruff problem, if i scratched my head a little, i could see dandruff falling like snow flakes
  • To my amazement, I had noticed that i had no dandruff as i went through my hair after drying it off
  • This product might not work for everyone but it sure has for me, i truly recommend anyone who is suffering with dandruff to try this out

• by Farris

I’m sure everyone has had Dandruff problems once in a while, heh i know i have! And its not the best thing to have when going out with friends or out with your boyfriend/girlfriend (even worse if they notice). But trust me, i had a serious dandruff problem, if i scratched my head a little, i could see dandruff falling like snow flakes. YES i do wash my hair but the anti dandruff shampoo i had been using had little

to no effect.

After a while of hunting down the right shampoo to treat the dandruff at almost every pharmacy I can find, I got recommended by a friend to try out Rejoices Anti Dandruff shampoo. At first i was skeptical, since the bottle of shampoo had a dull “generic” shampoo color (Yes i judge books by its cover a lot… a bad habit) but thought why not? It was recommended by my close friend (a female), she surely knows what she’s talking about.

As i was washing my hair, i applied a generous amount of shampoo in my hand, which in turn wasn’t necessary because i soon realized that you don’t need to apply much, but anyways slapped it on my hair and began scrubbing. It felt like any other shampoo i had used except it has its own unique aroma and made lots of foam.

I continued rubbing my scalp and scrubbing for about 2-3 minutes with the water off,

• Rejoice Anti Dandruff Shampoo
      and then rinsing off the shampoo. To my amazement, I had noticed that i had no dandruff as i went through my hair after drying it off; not to mention the next day i was trying hard to spot some in the mirror by scratching my head, seeing if it will flake, but no!

So now i regularly use Rejoice Anti Dandruff Shampoo every 2 days and wash my hair regularly twice a day without shampoo unless it feels greasy, this is so that my scalp doesn’t get oily quickly because I learned the hard way. Using shampoo everyday removes all the oils on the scalp, in turn, over producing oil, so even if you have a dandruff problem, make sure not to use this shampoo too often, otherwise you’ll have an oil control problem.

This product might not work for everyone but it sure has for me, i truly recommend anyone who is suffering with dandruff to try this out!

Halcie says :

re : I’m sure everyone has had Dandruff problems once in a while, heh i know i have
I have also had problems with Dandruff, and the reason that was causing it was a shampoo called " Suave".
Once I stopped using it , and changed to Treseme everything changed.

Azriel says :

I have never really used any other anti-dandruff shampoo than head and Shoulders. But I have used Rejoice before and it was indeed very nice to the hair as its scent is long lasting and it sure made my hair feel soft without the application of a Conditioner. Thanks for this and I will probably use this soon as our Head and Shoulders ran out at home.

Quis says :

I only have dandruff in the winter but ever since i have been using tea tree oil it has cleared up.

Quis says :

re : And its not the best thing to have when going out with friends or out with your boyfriend/girlfriend (even worse if they notice)
lets not forget unable to wear a black shirt.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113061611680830/k2311a0613/6.13.13