Best Taste Brand: Instant Ginger Honey Crystals
4.7
  • I'm glad I gave this product and will happily recommend this to a friend

• by nitakb

I tried a different kind of beverage this time around from Best Taste Brand that is called Instant Ginger Honey Crystals. It’s a mix that can make either a hot or cold beverage, instantly. The product comes in a pretty big bag that has thirty individually wrapped packets. Oddly from a distance the packaging makes you think you’re looking at a bag of cereal. The packaging is a cute plain re-lockable bag that’s cream colored with purple writing with a small image of a honey bee and a image of a ginger root.

The ingredients of this beverage mix is simply

Cane Sugar, Honey and ginger. On the label it states that each little package has a concentrated extract from twelve grams of raw ginger. There aren’t any artificial additives like in many other drink mixes. Just natural straight forward ingredients. That is what initially drew me to this product. Besides the fact that I like ginger.

Preparing this beverage is really easy and straight forward. Basically if you want it to drink it hot, you would use a six fluid ounce cup, either add boiling hot water or cold water, and just stir. The little crystals look more like brown sugar, more than

anything. A tanish brown color, that clouds the water making it look kind of like weak orange juice. Since I choose to go in the route using cold water, I had to continuously stir the light orange juice turned to more of a pale hue of yellow that looked like real lemonade. This took about two minutes in total.

The taste of this beverage is like a surprise attack. It isn’t bitterly revolting nor is it super sweet. The ginger in its authentic, and so is the sugar. Its fairly strong. When the liquid first hits you’re tongue there’s the faint sweetness of honey ...

• Best Taste Brand: Instant Ginger Honey Crystals
      and cane sugar, and then a kick of spicy ginger chases it away, and if you’re not careful it burns your tongue and your throat, causing a fit of coughing. Even in cold water over ice, it still had a pretty strong kick to it. I can imagine if I added carbonated water I would have homemade ginger ale. But overall I really liked it, I mean it’s not something you can drink fast since its so potent because of the strong concentrated ginger extract. I can probably expect the same thing when its served hot too.

After finishing a glass of this, I

am satisfied with this simply yet exciting product. I can’t really think of anything negative about it. I can honestly say that ginger is an acquired taste that everyone isn’t going to enjoy. If you’re into the sweet and spicy scene than this is certainly for a product for you to try. But if your sensitive to spicy foods, like ginger and are prone to choke then I would highly suggest to stay away from this. Because twelve grams of ginger may seem like a little bit but in reality its a lot.

I’m glad I gave this product and will happily recommend this to a friend.

quick note by anonymous :

You’re spot on in your description. As I sit here sipping on this tea I only found your comments while searching the internet to find where I can buy it instead of stealing it off of my co-worker’s desk (she know, it’s an inside joke) every time she has more than three. I couldn’t have described it as adequately as you did. I love it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713061611610830/k2311a0613/6.13.13