Jillian Michael’s Body Revolution
  • She has the same group of people doing the workouts and they all have amazing bodies
  • The first two weeks were really rough, and I found that I really hungry eating off her plan
  • BUT I persevered because I paid a lot of money for this program and it was going to work
  • I totally recommend this to anyone who wants a good kick in the butt

• by squishlette

I am a HUGE Jillian Michaels fan, you can ask anyone. I’ve done her workout Dvds, read all her books, listen to her podcast. So when her new exercise program came out in March of 2012 I was all about it. It’s 15 workouts, a fitness guide and meal plan. I ended up doing a four month payment plan to pay for it, but it was worth every penny.

It’s for a span of 90 days.

Every two weeks you change your workouts and you workout six times a week. Now I won’t lie, they kicked my butt. I was so incredibly sore after every new one. Because you just get into one and you have to change again so your muscles don’t have the chance to adapt, that is the key.

And oh my. She has the same group of people doing the workouts and they all have amazing bodies. At first it was intimidating, but after the first two weeks I wanted to look like them so it inspired me to work harder. Plus she had some really attractive guys, and who doesn’t love a little objectification of guys? I know I do!

The first two weeks were really rough, and I found that I really hungry eating off her plan. BUT I persevered because I paid a lot of money for this program and it ...

• Jillian Michael's Body Revolution
      was going to work. After the first month I felt amazing and I was looking better.

I did things I never would have believed I could have following this program. And the workouts are only thirty minutes each, so I did them before I went to work in the mornings and they kept me motivated all day. I went from a size 16 to a size 8! I was literally half the person I was when

I got started. It was amazing! It truly was a Body Transformation just like she claimed!

Now, Jillian Michaels is not for everyone. If you don’t like to sweat and push yourself, you probably aren’t going to like it. It is intense and not for the faint of heart. I poured sweat every day and pushed myself as hard as I ever have, but it worked! I totally recommend this to anyone who wants a good kick in the butt!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413061611600830/k2311a0613/6.13.13