AIA Executive Development Programme  » Job  »
2.5
    • Item: AIA Executive Development Programme By: Missy

I’ve done a lot of asking and research, and been through the career talk for AIA Executive Development Programme, and summarily, this is my review. Basically, I’m thinking of a career change, and that led me to go to the career talk on this.

The speaker is very

nice and courteous, but persistent as well.

I have the impression going for talks like this, that they are somewhat waiting to get their commissions by people like me signing up, but I’m not so tempted.

Maybe, I’m not cut out for this kind of career.

This is, by far, for me, very ...

• suitable for those very money-driven and target-oriented.

However, the attractive package that they offer if you sign up with them are financial assistance up to 4k for the 1st 6 months, structured training curriculum and excellent career advancement prospects.

There are leads and guidance, of course, and at one moment, I was so attracted

that I almost signed up for it.

But, I did not go at the last minute, because, I don’t really believe that I could outsell people into believing what I partially believe.

Insurance is important, to a certain extent, but to promote it to a wide audience is a bit of a problem for me.

I shall pass on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 61105161161031/k2311a0511/5.11.07