Kellogs Krave Chocolate chip
  • The only issue I have is that this cereal crumbles really easily
  • I would recommend this to friend who doesn't mind basically having cookies for breakfast

• by nitakb

I’m really picky when it comes down to breakfast food, if isn’t the traditional items like eggs, bacon, sausage or hearty cereals…etc, I won’t touch it. Kellog Krave chocolate chip is a chocolate cereal that looks like small smooth captain crunch squares with chocolate on the inside. Its like the cookie is the outside and chocolate on the inside is the

chocolate chip. I suppose its a inside out cookie. As unhealthy and sugary as it sounds, it really isn’t. One serving size is three-fourth cup full, with the total calories being one hundred with twenty calories. Eleven grams of sugar, and three grams of fiber. This is of course without milk.

I personally ate this cereal without milk. Just to see how it would taste by itself. And honestly, this cereal is amazingly good. Having a small handful is like having the equivalent of a small cookie. Except, its not as sweet. And that’s what I liked about this cereal, is that even though its supposed to be like a ‘krave’ cereal, there was a balance. It’s really easy to over ...

• Kellogs Krave Chocolate chip
      eat with this cereal, it just tastes that good.

I will honestly say that after my mouth got kind of raw, I’m thinking its because I didn’t eat this with milk. Either way, I slowed down and gave it a break. It’s probably just a reaction from eating so much at once, but I still liked it very much so. It

makes a perfect on the go snack. The only issue I have is that this cereal crumbles really easily. Other than that it’s awesome.

In the end I really this cereal, I can’t say I will buy it again in the future, but I can honestly say it tastes great. I would recommend this to friend who doesn’t mind basically having cookies for breakfast.

Terry Jenkins says :

re : I would recommend this to friend who doesn’t mind basically having cookies for breakfast
Krave is one of my fave Junky cereals that I love to have as a snack or dessert but I do enjoy having in the morning as well. I am somewhat of health freak now adays, but there are days where it like "hey screw it I am gonna cheat". So this is my go to cheat cereal for sure on the list. I also enjoy the smell of it as well has this chocolate gram cracker scent that I just can’t get enough of so all in all I give this cereal a 8 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712061611560730/k2311a0612/6.12.13