Sony HDR-HC3 Camcorder  » Cameras  »
    • Item: Sony HDR-HC3 Camcorder By: Missy

A picture perfect for my whole family. One of us have the privilege to hold on to this on different occasions.

I’m talking about Sony HDR-HC3 Camcorder.

My cousin celebrated her birthday,

and I brought along Sony HDR Camcorder to record events, and i was very happy with the overall effect.

There’s low lighting, night spot, and I adjust the settings to my liking, and was very satisfied that even my cousin’s ...

• dimple, could be caught clearly from this camcorder.

Even when I was standing a few metres away, the image effects are not dark, and there’s no dark spots to the images, like a cheap camcorder has given me.

I

love the zooming part, there’s about 10 times to zoom, and when I plug in to the TV to watch it for a large audience of my family, all were like praising me for taking such a good recording.

I owe it to this camcorder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431105161151031/k2311a0511/5.11.07