Tom Hiddleston (actor)
  • Since then, he’s become somewhat of the first celebrity crush that I’ve had in a very long while, and I’ve noticed that to be the case of a lot of other women and teenage girls both older and younger than me
  • Nevertheless, while I don’t personally know this individual, there are still quite a number of things that I believe would cause him to improve as an actor
  • I think that there is something that screams hot about a tall man with great hair cuts who dresses in sharp designer “James-Bond-type” suits
  • However, I know that what makes him the most attractive is the passion that he has for his art and the way that he treats his fans
  • While I’ve already mentioned that I love his acting style, as with any field of art, there is always room for improvement

• by Redtape

I knew nothing of the English actor Tom Hiddleston until he caught my attention playing the role of the super villain Loki in the movie Thor, and then in the movie Avengers. He was so good that I personally thought that he stole the show both times, and since watching the teaser trailer for Thor 2, I’m almost sure that he’s going to do it again. Since then, he’s become somewhat of the first celebrity crush that I’ve had in a very long while, and I’ve noticed that to be the case of a lot of other women and teenage girls both older and younger than me. Nevertheless, while I don’t personally know this individual, there are still quite a number of things that I believe would cause him to improve as an actor.

One of the things that attracts me to Tom Hiddleston so much is not only do I

find him to be physically attractive, but there seems to be something warm and attractive about his personality as well. In fact, the most accurate word that I have heard used to describe the actor is adorable. I think that there is something that screams hot about a tall man with great hair cuts who dresses in sharp designer “James-Bond-type” suits. Based on the pictures and videos I’ve seen of him he looks stunning in hair of any colour or length and his large expressive blue-green eyes are enough to have a lot of women ask for his hand in marriage. However, I know that what makes him the most attractive is the passion that he has for his art and the way that he treats his fans. As an artist myself, I find this passion insanely attractive, especially since I’m extremely passionate about my own art to the point where
      I have made many sacrifices to accomplish my goals. He also seems to treat each of his fans like they’re the only person in the world.

In case you aren’t familiar with the movies I’ve mentioned he played major roles in, he has also played major characters in movies such as “The Hollow Crown”, “Warhorse”, “Archipelago” and more recently the upcoming vampire film “Only Lovers Left Alive” with co-star Tilda Swinton.

What I love about Tom’s acting is that he is very theatrical while at the same moment he is able to maintain a sort of naturalness that flows. This was evident in the way that he played the character Captain Nicholls in the Stephen Spielberg film “Warhorse” as well as the role of one of the Fitzgeralds in “Midnight in Paris”. One of the things for sure is that whatever he part he plays he always stands out.

As I ...

• Tom Hiddleston (actor)
      mentioned there are also several things that I would also hope to see the actor Tom Hiddleston improve upon. The first is his acting. While I’ve already mentioned that I love his acting style, as with any field of art, there is always room for improvement. For example, I believe that his acting style, which is very theatrical hinders him a little from getting some roles. This was one of the reasons why I knew that some people did not want him to be the new Eric Draven in the remake of the movie The Crow. Nevertheless, I am quite aware that Tom has been into theatre acting for quite a long time which differs from film acting, and I know that in time he should adjust provided that he takes other people’s advice on improving his craft.

The next thing that I’m not comfortable with when it comes to Tom Hiddleston

is that it seems as if he gets too close to his fans. While Tom’s warmness is one of the things that I think makes him attractive in the first place, he seems to have fans, some of whom are just plain psychotic and seem to know no boundaries when it comes to him. Personally, I think that he should try keeping a little distance from them so as to not further encourage those who might be a threat to his safety.

The final thing I believe that Tom would do well to work on is his talking. This is because it seems like once he gets going sometimes he can get a little carried away and eventually reveal some things that could be kept private. This generally includes personal information.

I would enjoy the works of Tom Hiddleston to people who enjoy great acting, as well as those who enjoy the works of Jeremy Irons.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5211061611430530/k2311a0611/6.11.13