James Cook University  » Education  »
    • Item: James Cook University By: Missy

James Cook University is certainly a place to consider when furthering your studies. I went to the education seminar, and here is my review.

I find that this university is

recognized as one of the best, though not as popular as some universities.

I’ve been on the website, checking the school curriculum and everything, and I find that this university is under the Case Trust category, meaning that it won’t cheat you out of your money.

It’s certainly certified.

Now, for the education provided, there are courses which I personally like, which are Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Business Administration (Human ...

• James Cook University
      Resource Management), Bachelor of Business (International Business) and a whole lot more.

I was pretty amazed that there is a Master of Guidance and Counselling.

That is certainly an education which I would like to

study, it suits the society now.

I want to be a sociology one day, if really my ambition would go that far.

A good career starts with a good school or university.

James Cook seems like the answer for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501105161131031/k2311a0511/5.11.07