Helium Website  » Web sites  »
    • Item: Helium Website By: Missy

I would like to give some credentials to Helium website, a writing website that many are familiar with. Though it falls 2nd best to Reviewstream, I love both of them the same. I’ve read many articles of people criticising the website, and I have to disagree each time I read negative reviews about it. To be fair, it is not a high paying website to start off with, Helium doesn’t promise a high payout for articles.

But,

it does promise a residual income, meaning you have to provide quite a lot of articles that are smart and rated well, in order for your articles to stay in Rank 1, and get more exposure, and hence, more earnings. I am an avid user there, and I started off slow as well. From $0.

01 per article, when I first started out, and recently I checked, I have close to 100 articles now, my $0. 01 worth of article now is tagged at $0. 70.

...

• Now, that’s not a lot. But if you follow my Maths, if I have some 500 articles, consistently writing, and most of my articles slowly shoot up to $0. 50, $0.

30 or $0. 70 and more, how much would it be already? $0. 70 x 500 = $350.

See what I mean?

For those critics who think that writing a lot of articles, rating them is just a waste of time, perhaps, they do not have the “writer ability” in them, and just in it

for the money. And, clearly, they are not patient. Writing sites are for passion, not for money making.

If they want to make money, go and write a novel and sell it. But, personally, Helium is the best money making site I’ve ever seen. There are some other writing websites that I would like to review.

But, I can honestly say that Helium is the best by far. But the best review website would have to belong to Reviewstream though. :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201105161121031/k2311a0511/5.11.07