Freeman Bare Foot Creamy Pumice Foot Scrub in Invigorating Peppermint and Plum  » Cosmetics  »
  • When beach season is near, or I know I am going to be wearing a pair of shows that show off my feet I like to make sure they look smooth, clean, soft and pretty
  • However, I dislike the unnatural ingredients in the foot scrub such as the parabens, fragrance, coloring, polymers and hydroxide
  • The foot scrub comes in a 5.3-ounce squeezable bottle that is kind of in the shape of a foot, which I think is cool and the scrub inside the bottle has this bluish purple plum color with this very gritty texture and strong plum and mint scent
  • I love the cooling sensation it provides to the feet during exfoliation and after

• by EM

When beach season is near, or I know I am going to be wearing a pair of shows that show off my feet I like to make sure they look smooth, clean, soft and pretty. One of the foot care product I use to help keep my feet looking beautiful and feely smooth as a baby’s bottom is the Freeman Bare Foot Creamy Pumice Foot Scrub in Invigorating Peppermint and Plum. The foot scrub has a fruity mint scent that is refreshing and this cooling sensation when you use it to exfoliate the feet.

One of the things

I absolutely love about this foot scrub is it is made with natural ingredients that do more than just exfoliate the feet well, but also helps soften them up giving them a lovely glow that makes the beautiful. The natural ingredients in the foot scrub are safflower oil, lemon peel, tea tree oil, sugar cane, jojoba seed powder, mandarin orange oil, peppermint oil, grapefruit oil, walnut seed powder, coconut oil, menthol, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and pumice. However, I dislike the unnatural ingredients in the foot scrub such as the parabens, fragrance, coloring, polymers and hydroxide. All though I will say the ingredient to cleanse and exfoliate the dead layer of skin from the feet well while softening up the new skin that lies beneath.

The foot scrub comes in a 5.3-ounce squeezable bottle that is kind of in the shape of a foot, which I think is cool and the scrub inside the bottle has this bluish purple plum color with this very gritty texture and strong plum and mint scent. Using the scrub is easy, but I also soak my feet before using it because I find it helps soften the rough skin up a ...

• Freeman Bare Foot Creamy Pumice Foot Scrub in Invigorating Peppermint and Plum
      bit more so when you go to use the scrub to exfoliate the feet it helps the dead skin scrub off a bit easier. The skin is not too abrasive on the skin either, which is nice. It just feels like you are gently give your foot a good massage and scrub down with wet mud when you use it. I love the cooling sensation it provides to the feet during exfoliation and after. My feet always feet so relaxed and silky smooth after using it and they always smell really good too. My boyfriend always loves tickling
      my feet after using this foot care product because the softer my feet are the more ticklish they are.

Another thing I like about this scrub is how cheap it is compare to the one I was purchasing before, which was the Earth Therapeutics Refreshing Foot Scrub. I only paid around three dollars for the foot scrub and a bottle is sure lasting me a long time.

I have to say I am very pleased with this somewhat natural foot scrub and will continue to use it to help keep my feet looking and feeling beautiful when I need them to be.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315061611160830/k2311a065/6.5.13