Dr Teals Peppermint Foot Soak  » Cosmetics  »
  • Peppermint baths on hot summer days when the body aches is just what I love
  • Instead, I use the Dr. Teal’s Peppermint Foot Soak, which I know sounds strange, but it smells so good and it really helps relieve soreness in the body amazingly well
  • Now, you probably will all laugh, but on a hot muggy 90-degree day or higher, I like to make a cool bath with the peppermint soak
  • It is definitely a soak I would recommend not just for soaking the feet, but the body as well on a hot summer day
  • It is definitely a product I wont be without

• by EM

Peppermint baths on hot summer days when the body aches is just what I love. However, I do not use a typical bath soak to make my refreshing bath. Instead, I use the Dr. Teal’s Peppermint Foot Soak, which I know sounds strange, but it smells so good and it really helps relieve soreness in the body amazingly well. I find it even helps cool the body down naturally because the peppermint contains menthol, which provides a cooling sensation when it touches the skin.

to make a cool bath with the peppermint soak. However, I have to make in a special way in order to dissolve the bath salt first, which is very coarse in texture, but it is free from dyes and unnatural ingredients, which I love. When I make my cool refreshing peppermint bath using the soak I first fill up the bathtub have way with hot water so the salt can dissolve rapidly and toss a cup of the soak into the water. As soon as the entire soak is dissolved, I fill the rest of tub up with cool water. After, I get into the bath, allow my hot sore body to be refreshed, and relieved with the soak while I breathe in the peppermint aroma, which calms my mind from all stresses naturally. The scent of this soak also helps relieve my tension headaches that I get in my neck. It is wonderful stuff and is truly more than a foot soak in my eyes. Nothing is more refreshing and cooling to the body on a hot day than peppermint.

The ingredients in the foot soak that make it so relaxing, refreshing and wonderful I feel are the natural peppermint oil,

• Dr Teals Peppermint Foot Soak
      Epsom salt and baking soda. Not only are these ingredients relaxing and refreshing, but they also help detoxify the body and skin naturally too from harsh heavy metals and other toxins. After a bath, my skin always is glowing, however it is a bit dry and I do have to apply a body moisturizer to help hydrate my skin so it does not become rough and irritated.

Another thing I like about the soak is the quantity you get per bag, which is two pounds. For me that is enough to make a dozen good refreshing baths. I even like that

the bag is resalable so the soak does harden and clump together due to humid air. I also like that the foot soak is affordable only costing me around four dollars and I can get it at about any pharmaceutical store near me and walmart. It is definitely a soak I would recommend not just for soaking the feet, but the body as well on a hot summer day. It also helps soothe a sunburn by the way. I got burned badly gardening and this stuff really cooled the sunburn down and relieved my discomfort. It is definitely a product I wont be without.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315061611150830/k2311a065/6.5.13