Garnier Fructis Haircare Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo
  • I like Garnier Fructis Haircare Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo for many different reasons
  • I cannot stand to have oily looking hair, but I know that washing my hair to much can leave it dry
  • It is not a strong scent, but my husband has actually noticed the scent before when we were sitting on the couch watching television together
  • I think that most of the Garnier product line smells really good
  • It is very convenient to have if you wake up late one morning and do not have time to wash your hair in the traditional way or if your hair needs to be refreshed one night before you go out

• by Gina Gott

I like Garnier Fructis Haircare Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo for many different reasons. This is the perfect product to keep on hand to help you be able to skip a day of washing your hair. I usually wash my hair about every 2 days, but I can make it another day if I have to thanks to this product. This product will help your hair to stay clean and look its best.

To begin with, this product gives my hair extra body and volume as soon as I use it. My

hair looks better and feels better when I use this product. I like how this product absorbs oil. I cannot stand to have oily looking hair, but I know that washing my hair to much can leave it dry. This product is just what I need on certain days. I don’t use it every week, but I use it at least once or twice a month.

This product helps to refresh my hair for another entire day. It does not weigh my hair down and actually leaves it looking bouncy and nice. I

like that I can use this product whenever I need to. It’s perfect for daytime or nightime. I can feel good about using this product and going out.

This product smells good too. It is made from grape extract and orange citrus. It has a nice fruity scent that stays around. I can apply this product to my hair and still smell it hours later. It is not a strong scent, but my husband has actually noticed the scent before when we were sitting on the couch watching television together. He likes it ...

• Garnier Fructis Haircare Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo
      too. I think that most of the Garnier product line smells really good.

This dry shampoo is simple to use. As you can tell by the name, you do not have to use water with it since it is a dry shampoo. You can use it anywhere. It is very convenient to have if you wake up late one morning and do not have time to wash your hair in the traditional way or if your hair needs to be refreshed one night before you go out.

You just shake the can and

hold it a few inches from your hair. I try to spray it on my hair as evenly as possible and then comb my hair real good. It is as simple as that. The results are immediate.

This product can be found at many different places. I have seen it at Walmart, Kmart, and Rite Aid. A 3.4 oz bottle is about $6.00. I think that is a great price for what you are getting. One bottle of this product lasts me for several months. I think it is a good investment to make.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314061611090730/k2311a064/6.4.13