Cococare Vitamin E Antioxidant Gel
  • I enjoy using Cococare Vitamin E Antioxidant Gel because it has helped my skin in many ways
  • I like the fact that you do not have to put much of this product on your skin
  • I love getting a deal, and I recommend this product to everyone out there looking for a good Vitamin E Antioxidant Gel

• by Gina Gott

I enjoy using Cococare Vitamin E Antioxidant Gel because it has helped my skin in many ways. I use this gel on my face and other parts of my body like my back, stomach, legs, and arms. It started working as soon as I applied it. I like the fact that you do not have to put much of this product on your skin. A little bit of this product will go a long ways.

I saw improvements right away on my face. This product helped to even out my skin tone

and it also helped to make my skin feel soft. I had a scratch on my face from my dog and this product helped to make sure that it did not scar.

This product works great on the rest of my body too. I usually apply it to make my skin feel conditioned and soft. I enjoy the scent of it and the fact that it helps my skin to look good.

This is a great product to wear during the summer time or any other time of the year. If you have

scars on any part of your body, this gel will help to improve them over time. This process takes a few months, but I had an old scar on my shoulder and this product helped to lighten it dramatically. Although it is still there, I can see a big difference in it. I will continue to use this product to see if finally goes away completely in time. I am hopeful since I have already seen good results in just a few months.

I like the fact that this product has ...

• Cococare Vitamin E Antioxidant Gel
      many good natural ingredients in it. It has Roman Chamomile, Rosemary, and Burdock Root in it. It also Vitamin E and Vitamin A in it too. This product is full of antioxidants and will help your skin to look its best.

This product does have a slight scent to it that I do not like although it claims to be fragrance free. It is very subtle and it does go away within about 30 minutes, but for the first 30 minutes this product smells sort of like medicine to me. I am

not a big fan of that, but I will put up with the scent to have healthy looking skin.

I bought this product from Walgreens. It is very affordable especially since it does multiple things. You can find a 8.5 oz bottle for about $6.00. That is a lot cheaper than many other products that do the same thing. I love getting a deal, and I recommend this product to everyone out there looking for a good Vitamin E Antioxidant Gel. You will get your money’s worth and much more if you purchase this product.

Youhanna says :

re : I like the fact that you do not have to put much of this product on your skin
Quantity is satisfying for the price

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314061611080730/k2311a064/6.4.13