Samsung Galaxy S4  » Phones  »
  • The screen is large, as it is on the other Galaxy devises, which I like, as it allows me to browse the web without having to constantly zoom into the pages
  • Other uses of the proximity sensor allow the user to scroll up and down the screen or left and right without touching the phone, the only problem with this is that these commands aren't universal, so, if you decide to use a different Internet browser ( like Firefox or Chrome) that means you wouldn't be able to use these extremely nifty tools

• by Amanda W.

Upon first impression the Samsung Galaxy S4 was all I wanted out of a Smartphone. I was struck by how vivid the colors on the screen were and by how the phone seemed to fit perfectly in my hand ( the Galaxy S2 and S3 were a bit too big for my hands to hold). The screen is large, as it is on the other Galaxy devises, which I like, as it allows me to browse the web without having to constantly zoom into the pages. The S4 is also surprisingly light,

I was amazed that Samsung was able to shave off much of the weight the previous Galaxy models carried while still managing to upgrade the camera and squeeze in a much more powerful processor than the S3 had.

The S4 also has a proximity sensor that allows the phone to sense when a hand is close to the screen, allowing the user to see notifications by simply holding their hand above the screen. Other uses of the proximity sensor allow the user to scroll up and down the screen or left ...

• and right without touching the phone, the only problem with this is that these commands aren’t universal, so, if you decide to use a different Internet browser ( like Firefox or Chrome) that means you wouldn’t be able to use these extremely nifty tools.

Another feature the S4 has is an infra red blaster at the top of the device which allows the user to control their TV, DVD player, and even their air conditioner!

My only complaint is that the back cover of the phone feels somewhat flimsy, although it is

sturdier than the S2 and S3 backs and both of those phones proved to be very sturdy ( I dropped my S2 and S3 too many times to count and have even dropped them both in the toilet, yet they stood up to my abuse) .

All in all, I feel that my first impression of the Samsung Galaxy S4 was correct, it is truly the holy grail of Smartphones. If any of my friends were to ask me what type of phone they should buy, I wouldn’t hesitate to direct them towards the Galaxy S4.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    JMK says :

This technology is very useful . It has highspeed internet, good for handling business using mobile devices . It is a nice size and its makes it easier to find . This item also very dependable , the battery doesnt die as fast .

Farris says :

I agree with JMK about it being good for handling business. A large screen and is user friendly.

Tordai Mihai says :

This smartphone really impressed me ,i had my hands on it for a little bit and it seems good,it’s a little too big and it might fall out your pocket but it is a really high-tech gadget,it moves fast,i can play all my favourite games on it and it’s really good felling when i have it in my hand.

fahed says :

the samsung galaxy 4 is good but the only thing i like about it is that you can move it with your eyes and i don’t like the large screen because some times it will not fit into your pocket

Lilly says :

I really like the Samsung S4, as well as the S4 mini, great features, awesome picture quality, apps are really interesting and mostly free.

My only issue with it and all the other Samsung S’ Phones is the battery life, they should really make a plan about the fact that your battery only lasts about 8 hours, and that’s if you’re not downloading or using apps just basic stuff like bbm and wats up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373061611030630/k2311a063/6.3.13