Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads
  • I found out that they were pretty inexpensive (about $8 for a box of 60) so it would not cost a lot to replenish them when they ran out

• by Aphrodite

I never had the luxury of having disposable breast pads when I nursed my other 3 children. When baby number four made his appearance, I got these pads as a baby shower gift and I was thrilled. I would not have to worry about embarrassing leaks ruining my shirt or an unexpected surprise while out in public.

I found out that they were pretty inexpensive (about

$8 for a box of 60) so it would not cost a lot to replenish them when they ran out. The box was 60 ct which was great for me and they were very absorbent too.

I loved the little adhesive strips on the back which help them stay firmly attached to my bra without moving around. That is the key to leak-proof protection, the pad staying in place. There were only a few times that I had to remove and reposition them after nursing my son and fixing my clothing afterward.

These little pads really work well at absorbing milk leaks. It’s like a mini diaper for my boob. Despite the fact that they contain leaks and keep moisture away from the skin, they do allow just enough moisture to ...

• Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads
      keep the nipple area from drying out too much. This was a great benefit for me because nipple cracking made it hard for me to nurse my other kids. I appreciated not having to worry about that this time.

I really didn’t worry about them showing under my clothes because I wore dark colors anyway as a habit. I never had anybody comment that they could

see them so I assumed they couldn’t.

These pads are a good investment for breastfeeding mothers; they are soft,inexpensive and work really well. I would pack a few in my purse when running errands and they are individually wrapped so as not to get dirty from things in my purse. Some who have used these say they are scratch but I personally didn’t find that to be true for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543061610990630/k2311a063/6.3.13