Gerber Graduates Lil Crunchies Mild Cheddar Flavor
  • I had a previous experience with teething biscuits that broke off in his mouth but he never did choke on these after all
  • I tried a few of the other flavors of Lil Crunchies, but the cheddar ones seemed to be his favorite
  • They do have a mild cheese flavor and smell to them but they do not taste anything like Cheetos, not in my opinion anyways ( yes, I tasted one)
  • They are very convenient and babies love them
  • I recommend the Gerber Graduates Lil Crunchies as a good snack for babies, but as with all finger foods, parents concerned with choking issuesfor young babies should watch them carefully while eating them

• by Aphrodite

These miniature Cheeto-type snacks were my baby’s first finger foods. I was worried at first because of choking issues but that went away fairly quickly. He seemed to really enjoy these and would suck on them at first, until he got the hang of chewing. They resemble short little Cheetos for babies. As far as I can tell they are made from natural ingredients such

as corn flour, corn oil, milk and natural cheddar cheese.

These snacks come in an airtight canister to keep them fresh and they melt in baby’s mouth but not right away. They have to get fairly soggy first. When my son first started eating these, I would find soggy ones stuck to the carpet in the living room or in his playpen. I worried about choking hazards because they are so small and take a bit to dissolve. I had a previous experience with teething biscuits that broke off in his mouth but he never did choke on these after all.

I tried a few of the other flavors of Lil Crunchies, but the cheddar ones seemed to be his favorite. He eventually graduated to cheese puffs and regular Cheetos ...

• Gerber Graduates Lil Crunchies Mild Cheddar Flavor
      once he got used to these. They do have a mild cheese flavor and smell to them but they do not taste anything like Cheetos, not in my opinion anyways ( yes, I tasted one). A canister sells for roughly about $3.20 at Smith’s Food and Drug.

These are great snacks to take along on trips because you can just throw the canister into

the diaper bag and not worry about dealing with open bags or spilled snacks. They usually stay fresh for about a week before they go soft (stale). They are very convenient and babies love them.

I recommend the Gerber Graduates Lil Crunchies as a good snack for babies, but as with all finger foods, parents concerned with choking issuesfor young babies should watch them carefully while eating them.

Tami says :

re : I had a previous experience with teething biscuits that broke off in his mouth but he never did choke on these after all
I have a 6month old and 2 year old. They both love these. They have good flavor and are easy for my 6month old to chew on. I have even tried these, they are pretty good actually.

ALI RAZA says :

You should try milk with it as it will greatly reduce the chances of being choked while eaten by small kids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273061610950630/k2311a063/6.3.13