Udderly Smooth Foot Cream with Shea Butter
  • I thought she came up with it on her own, but to my surprise it was an actual foot butter and she showed me her huge eight ounce jar of it, which she said she got at Walgreens and only paid a few dollars for
  • However, I did not like the unnatural ingredients it contains such as the parabens and mineral oil, which I usually try to avoid all together when I use skin softening products
  • Although I will say I like the jar it comes in because it is easy to scoop the butter up with your hands so you can quickly and easily massage it onto clean feet
  • I also like the quantity of foot cream you get per jar because it is a lot and I know this one jar will last me several months
  • I am very pleased with the foot butter and I will definitely continue to use it

• by EM

As soon as summer arrives I am always going barefoot, but sometimes going barefoot leads my feet and heals to become dry and cracked. My heels even get this rough dry scaly skin on them that disgust me. A foot cream my great grandma recommended me to use because she uses it all the time on her feet to keep them smooth is the Udderly Smooth Foot Cream with Shea Butter. I honestly laughed when she told me the name

of this stuff. I thought she came up with it on her own, but to my surprise it was an actual foot butter and she showed me her huge eight ounce jar of it, which she said she got at Walgreens and only paid a few dollars for. However, my little sweet great grandma ended up giving me the extra jar she had on because she said she always keeps one on hand cause she hates running out of it.

Anyways, that night as soon as I got home I soaked my feet in my footbath and scrubbed them down with my foot scrub and exfoliated the heels with my pumice stone and then applied the foot butter. The foot butter is thick and I mean really think like whipped butter. It is creamy and dye free. It melts right into the feet beautifully and I even applied it to my ankles and legs and it softened them up really ...

• Udderly Smooth Foot Cream with Shea Butter
      nicely. Surprisingly, the foot butter does contain shea butter and another natural ingredient that is healing to the skin, which is comfrey root. The scent of the foot butter is light and sweet. However, I did not like the unnatural ingredients it contains such as the parabens and mineral oil, which I usually try to avoid all together when I use skin softening products.

Although I will say I like the jar it comes in because it is easy to

scoop the butter up with your hands so you can quickly and easily massage it onto clean feet. I also like the quantity of foot cream you get per jar because it is a lot and I know this one jar will last me several months.

Overall, I must say my great grandma was right about it softening up the feet and keeping them pretty toes to heels. I am very pleased with the foot butter and I will definitely continue to use it.

Udderly Smooth Foot Cream with Shea Butter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313061610880630/k2311a063/6.3.13