Scoop Away Extra Strenght Cat Litter
  • After trying many brands and types of cat litter I finally found what I think is the best one
  • Scoop Away has everything that I have been looking for in a cat litter and I would recommend it to anybody who has one or multiple cats

• by Danielle Alvis

With 2 indoor cats in a small apartment cat litter is very important. After trying many brands and types of cat litter I finally found what I think is the best one: Scoop Away Extra Strength with Odor Guard.

There are certain things that people look for in a cat litter: clumping, odor guard, and

scent.

Scoop Away clumps very well making it easy to clean out the litter box and not leaving anything behind. An easily scooped litter box makes for a happy owner and cat. So many of the other litters I tried would clump, but when you scooped it out it would fall apart making it impossible to have a clean box.

Odor guard is essential. Nothing is more embarrassing than having guests over and them wrinkling their nose at a stinky litter box. Scoop Away is the great at keeping the litter box smell inside the litter box, nobody wrinkles their noses when they come over now.

The actual scent of the litter ...

• Scoop Away Extra Strenght Cat Litter
      is also important. My cats are very particular about the smell of their litter, if they won’t go into the box because of the smell of the litter it makes the litter useless no matter what. Some litters also try to use a powerful scent to mask the smell of the litter box, but that
      always fails in the end. Scoop Away has a pleasant smell for my cats and me, and they aren’t trying to mask the odor with a strong scent.

Scoop Away has everything that I have been looking for in a cat litter and I would recommend it to anybody who has one or multiple cats.

lauren says :

re : Scoop Away has everything that I have been looking for in a cat litter and I would recommend it to anybody who has one or multiple cats
I absolutely love this cat litter. I have tried multiple brands and this is the only one that works for me. My cats, I have 2, are very particular about the litter they use. The only kind that has worked is scoop away. There is never any odor after they go. It works wonders in a small house.

Darling Violetta says :

I love this kitty litter I have a large, picky tom. He too is peculiar about odors. When I use a different type of litter, he gives me a dirty look - no joke

Joanna says :

lol, that sounds like my Delilah. She is super picky about what cat litter I use and she only likes this or Arm Hammer. Anything else and I get a series of nasty looks and a cat who refuses to use a litter box that is below her standards.

In all seriousness though, this stuff really does do a great job of absorbing odors. I have never had a problem with this product. I buy it all the time, and it seems to be Delilah’s favorite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2931051610830831/k2311a0531/5.31.13