Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I think it is going to take a few more days to help improve my lips even more
  • Something I love about this lip condition is the natural skin conditioning ingredients it contains like the vitamin E, coconut oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, castor see oil, menthol and vanilla
  • It only cost me two dollars, which is good because I am on a really tight budget right now
  • I have to say I would recommend this conditioner to anyone looking for helpful way in hydrating and healing dry and cracked lips

• by EM

My lips have been severely cracked and bleeding due to being dried out from the wind and sun I was in the other day while gardening. I tried the usual Chapstick lip balm to help repair them and it simply was not enough to hydrate my lips. I even tried using the Vaseline Intense Care Lip Balm and that did not help either. I ended up going back to the drug store and purchasing some of the Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner and that seems to be doing the

trick. My lips seem to be healing up and the cracks and splits in my lips are bleeding a lot less. However, I think it is going to take a few more days to help improve my lips even more. I have only been using the lip conditioner for about five days.

Something I love about this lip condition is the natural skin conditioning ingredients it contains like the vitamin E, coconut oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, castor see oil, menthol and vanilla. The lip balm also has a white creamy appearance and a texture that is similar to a white creamy body lotion. It even has a lovely citrus orange scent that I absolutely love too. However, it does not have a citrus orange flavor so do not go licking your lips or you will get a mouth full of not so flavorful lip balm. I will say though, the ingredients have improved the softness of my lips and the hydrating from them has helped begin to heal them, but it also has helped protect them ...

• Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner
      preventing them from drying out any further. I also love the tiny little yellow tube it comes in with about .20 ounces inside, which is more then plenty because a very tiny amount of this lip conditioner goes a long ways. If you apply too much of it to the lips it will cause them to be white. If you apply, a little the conditioner soaks into them well and helps treat, heal and protect them nicely without leaving the lips feeling sticky.

The amount of times

I apply the lip conditioner per day is three days since I started using it. Sometimes I apply a forth time throughout the day if my lips really feel they need more conditioning. One last thing I love about the lip conditioner is the affordability of it. It only cost me two dollars, which is good because I am on a really tight budget right now. I have to say I would recommend this conditioner to anyone looking for helpful way in hydrating and healing dry and cracked lips.

Billy Chatila says :

Is there anything really different between this “new” Carmex lip conditioner and the original one I have been using for years? The answer is yes Although I have always been a fan of Carmex, I always had a problem with the overwhelmingly greasy feeling I had on my lips after using it. But with this new Carmex everyday lip conditioner, the makers have seemed to fix this problem. I purchased it for the same price as the original, and after two days of using it, I have been satisfied with not only the way it smoothly applies, but also the way in which it noticeably makes my lips feel–that is smooth and unchapped, rather than just wet and greasy. I recommend this product to anyone who uses lip balm, any season of the year, over any other similar products. I believe that the 13 moisturizers available in this Carmex are the difference-makers here this product is rightfully a lip “conditioner” rather than a lip “balm”, so you are not simply putting a thick layer of balm to cover your lips, but are moisturizing them from the outside in, which results in smooth (and healthy) lips for several more hours than similar products not made by Carmex–a company who has been considered an industry leader for many years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131051610820831/k2311a0531/5.31.13