Wreck it Ralph Movie  » Movies  »
  • I had a chance to get this movie as a rental and enjoyed it very much
  • I originally got it for the kids, but it is one of those cartoon movies that ends up being a family favorite
  • I think that is something a lot of adults can identify with
  • While watching this movie with my kids, I found myself cheering for Ralph as he struggled to do the right thing even though it meant he would lose what he had wanted most
  • I recommend it to any parents looking for good family movies

• by Aphrodite

I had a chance to get this movie as a rental and enjoyed it very much. I originally got it for the kids, but it is one of those cartoon movies that ends up being a family favorite. So far we have watched it three times because the kids love it so much.

This is a movie where the bad guy doesn’t want to be the bad guy. The main character is Ralph, played

by John C. Reilly from Step Brothers, who gets tired of being left out of the fun because he is the villain.

The movie is set in an old arcade with games that children play for a quarter a shot. It reminds me of when these games where still in arcades like that. It portrays a little fantasy into the story as Ralph leaves his own game to seek out a way to make people like him.

As a child, I always wondered what happened when you turned off the video games. Did the game continue? Or did it stop right there and wait for you to come back and play again. I liked that little bit of childish fantasy thrown in there.I think that is something a lot of adults can identify with.

The story is very well-written, and the voice talents of John C. Reilly and ...

• Wreck it Ralph Movie
      Sara Silverman bring the characters to life in a way that is believable and teaches an important value, doing the right thing.

It is very easy to identify with the problems of Ralph, Felix and Vanellope. Although this is really a movie meant for children it is well liked by adults as well. While watching this movie with my kids, I found myself cheering for Ralph as he struggled to do the right thing

even though it meant he would lose what he had wanted most.

This is a very good movie for kids and adults. It has likeable characters, a good story and moral values that are lacking in some of today’s movies and television shows. I recommend it to any parents looking for good family movies.

The movie runs a little over an hour and a half and is a great way to spend quality time with your kids.

Wreck it Ralph Movie
Michelle Staloff says :

I thought it was fun. Not the best example of an animated movie out there but it was well worth the time it took to see it.

Reviewer says :

I enjoyed the movie too, it’s catered for both adults and children.

Aphrodite says :

Yes, I agree. It could have been better, but the kids loved it.They watch it over and over and somehow never get tired of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1130051610760831/k2311a0530/5.30.13