Traditional Medicinals Organic Cran Aid Herbal Tea  » Health  »
  • However, the box of tea with only sixteen teabags in it cost me five dollars and the worse part is it took three boxes of the herbal tea to help rid my urinary tract infection naturally, but I will say it worked without side effects
  • So, in all honesty, I think the tea was worth the money I spent on it to get better

• by EM

Let me just start by saying urinary tract infections are painful, nauseating, draining to the body’s energy source and awfully horrible to have. In addition, the antibiotics the doctors prescribe to treat them are harmful and not useful for treating them effectively I feel. With my recent urinary tract infection I had a lot of blood in my urine and just was always vomiting. The medicine the doctor prescribed worsened my condition so I visited my herbalist and she gave me a box of the Traditional Medicinals Organic Cran-Aid Herbal Tea to help treat and ease my current condition. However, the box of tea with only sixteen teabags in it cost me five

dollars and the worse part is it took three boxes of the herbal tea to help rid my urinary tract infection naturally, but I will say it worked without side effects. So, in all honesty, I think the tea was worth the money I spent on it to get better.

Making the cran-aid tea was easy surprisingly. All I had to do was boil some water in a teakettle on top of the stove, place a teabag into a mug and pour boiling water over it. After, I let the medicinal tea steep for about ten minutes to help draw out the flavor from the herbs it contained along with the medicinal benefits it was going to provide for treating and healing up my infection properly. The reason why the tea helps treat this type of health condition is because the cranberries in it help make the walls of the bladder slippery, which prevents the bacteria causing the infection from worsening and causing further health problems. If a bladder infection I left untreated, it can spread to other parts of the body and become a more serious infection. The other herbal extracts in the tea that help treat the infection are uva ursi, cleavers, marshmallow root, hibiscus, chamomile, rose hip and peppermint. These herbs contain medicinal properties such as anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-septic, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory, which ...

• Traditional Medicinals Organic Cran Aid Herbal Tea
      helps not only heal the bladder, but also brings down the inflammation caused by the infection along with soreness, aches, pains, burning during urination and nausea.

Anyways, once the herbal tea is made I do add a teaspoon of honey to sweeten it up a little bit because it does have a tart cranberry flavor that is horrible, but the honey sure does help make the tea taste better so it is easier to get down. The amount of tea I had to drink per day for two and half weeks straight to help rid the urinary tract condition was two mug fulls of the tea. I drank a cup in the morning on

an empty stomach and one before bedtime. The tea is very soothing and I also find my self very relaxed and sleepy after having a cup so you might not want to do anything to strenuous after sipping a mug full of this tea down. I should also warn you not to spill it on yourself because the tea is deep cranberry red and it does stain because I accidentally spilled some on me and it stained a small bit of my shirt. However, the stain was worth it because the infection is gone and I can urinate without pain now. Best of all, the tea had no side effects at all and helps stop my vomiting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430051610740831/k2311a0530/5.30.13