Angel Baby Lotion by Earth Mama Angel Baby
  • Luckily for us, that isn’t the case but it’s definitely worth it to try the lotion on a small area of the skin first

• by Crystal

I’m always on the lookout for natural products that are better than what I am currently using; whether it be for myself, my husband or my son. When I was running out of my current baby lotion I searched through Amazon for all natural baby products that truly hydrate the skin while not irritating baby’s sensitive skin. Then I stumbled upon Angel Baby. I saw that it had great moisturizing properties based on the ingredients

of shea butter, olive oil and aloe juice. It also contained no harmful or synthetic ingredients. Even the fragrance was derived from pure essential oils. I immediately knew I had to try this on myself and my son.

Right when you crack open the bottle it smells like heaven. I call it a creamsicle in a bottle. They use essential oils of orange and vanilla which is the perfect creamsicle combination. Once applied, it is light enough to not really pop out at people’s noses, but strong enough where people have commented that my son smells absolutely yummy. I do just want to eat him up whenever I put this on him. The staying power of the scent actually works well. It stays long enough so that once you’re tired of smelling it; it goes away just in time. Beware though that some people have skin ...

• Angel Baby Lotion by Earth Mama Angel Baby
      irritations from natural essential oils. Luckily for us, that isn’t the case but it’s definitely worth it to try the lotion on a small area of the skin first.

As far as it’s moisturizing capability… one word describes it: awesome. It goes on so smoothly and penetrates thoroughly and evenly. Enough so that our skin feels hydrated but without all that extra grease many lotions have been known to leave behind. I can immediately put clothes on without worrying about the extra film of lotion. As far as price goes, it’s not cheap but won’t break the bank. It’s about 13 dollars on Amazon for an 8 ounce bottle. Sounds small, but a little goes a long way as this lotion is pretty thick. Check it out if you’re in the market for a completely natural product that so far has worked well on both mine and my baby’s skin.

Chelsea Williams says :

I would have to agree I love this lotion. It smell great and it keeps my little one moisturized all of the time. I have even caught myself putting some lotion on I wish they included this in Costco quantities because I would so purchase it in the largest quantity available. Great product and it smells great.

crystal replies :

I recently noticed that my little guy has been getting little red bumps from this. It doesn’t seem to irritate him I just think that the essential oils aren’t agreeing with him recently for some reason unfortunately. Although I do use it for myself now with no problems at all.

RAMUMUROOTHY RAO A L RAMAN says :

re : Luckily for us, that isn’t the case but it’s definitely worth it to try the lotion on a small area of the skin first
I really agree what our friend mention here, "try the lotion on a small area of the skin first". This to avoid unnecessary symptom to the babies skin.But most of the natural product only give nice effect to the skin. Especially to babies skin.

Trayon Thomas says :

Recently I purchased a new bottle of Angel Baby Lotion at my local family dollar the other day. At first I thought this was just a lotion for girls. Though I was wrong everybody in the world could use this. This lotion leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth like a new born baby. When using this product my skin was never dry at all. If I had to rate this product it would be A . Your satisfaction is guaranteed when you purchase this product this is a winner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5429051610650731/k2311a0529/5.29.13