Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo  » Baby care  »
  • It is recommended on the ToysRUs website for children 3-12 months however I would NOT recommend putting a 3 month old in it
  • Based on my experience my son couldn’t even reach the ground on the lowest setting at the start of 4 months and he was in the upper end of the height chart
  • I think it bothered me more then it bothered him
  • The seat is removable and machine washable which definitely came in handy as my son had a few diaper blow outs while he was jumping

• by Crystal

My son absolutely loved the Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo from the time he was about 4-5 months old. It is recommended on the ToysRUs website for children 3-12 months however I would NOT recommend putting a 3 month old in it. When a baby is 3 months old they are really just starting to learn to hold their head up on their own and there’s no way they should be jumping around in a jumping unit at that age. Based on my experience my son couldn’t even reach the ground on the lowest setting at the start of 4 months and he was in the upper end of the height chart.

Once your little one is good and ready for it,

they will have the time of their lives. There are such fun sounds and lights that come from it and so many different activities on it that there’s no way for a child to get bored. I could leave my son in it for at least 45 minutes at a time and he would still be entertained. The only reason I didn’t leave him in it for longer is because I knew his little legs needed a break. (I’ve heard that constantly leaving them in it can make their legs a little more bowed; but I don’t know how true that is). My son would watch his shows on TV and jump and smile whenever songs would come on TV. It was like he was dancing to them.

One little fault on the Jumperoo was that it is supposed to be made to turn freely 360 degrees as baby desires. My son was not able to do that until he was well over 8 months. For some reason the wheels just did not move smoothly and would get caught from time to time as he tried to turn. We even put a little olive oil on the wheels but they just required too much leg work to get it moving. I think it bothered me more then it bothered him. He didn’t seem to care since he was entertained with whatever toy was in front of him. The good ...

• Fisher Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo
      thing about the jumperoo is that there are a lot of toys on it to stimulate motor control. That worked well for my little guy as I feel he developed great motor skills at a very early age. If he needed a break from the toys I could just turn him to a spot where there were no toys so he could hang out and watch TV or jump.

Putting it together was a breeze. You simply snap a few parts in, assemble the seat and snap it into place. The seat is removable and machine washable which definitely came in handy as my son had a few diaper blow outs while he was jumping. The seat didn’t shrink or ware

down through multiple washings and heavy daily use. It is also adjustable by 3 stages, made to grow with your baby. My son was able to stay in it well after he was walking. That helped me have a little hands free time and he was happy just knowing I was there. We got ours from our registry but you can purchase it through ToysRUs for around 80 dollars. It is well worth the investment as it is durable and will definitely be used through our next kids.

It does take up a lot of space so make sure you have an area cleared for it. Also, don’t worry if your child is jumping very high in it; they aren’t going anywhere!

Rionel Lee says :

My son had this as well, someone was sellling it at a garage sale and it was practically new My son also loved this product and to be honest, so did I I agree, it took up a lot of space, but I made room for it because it was just too cute to pass up.

crystal replies :

it was definitely his favorite

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5429051610630731/k2311a0529/5.29.13