Yardley London: Limited Edition Honey Vanilla Creme Bar soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • Being that I am fan of Yardley London, I decided to try the bar soap with the seasonal fragrance honey vanilla creme
  • I noticed when using this the soap, the scent changes from being a warm vanilla to more honey and then just creme
  • I suppose with my body chemistry this happens, but I love that the scent lingers long after my shower
  • My only real problem is that because of the high fragrance content parts of skin like my upper chest and the top of my legs that's super sensitive got a little irritated
  • I wish Yardley would consider making all year round

• by nitakb

Being that I am fan of Yardley London, I decided to try the bar soap with the seasonal fragrance honey vanilla creme. After bringing it home and using it, I am glad I gave it a chance. Let me first state that I am not a big fan of bar soap since most bar soaps are made with wax and cheap fillers than don’t get the skin clean and leaves a nasty ring around the bathtub. But with a brand like Yardley,

I can make a big exception.

The bar is a nice beige bar that is packed with the yummy honey vanilla creme fragrance. The fragrance is in fact so strong that the packaging smelled of it too. The box says it has natural vanilla essence and honey extracts, which is another reason why I fell in love with this soap. Not only that but it’s a moisturizing bar. The box says it has essentials oils, doesn’t specify which but they must be good ones because with each use of this bar soap, my skin got softer and softer. There was no residue left on my skin making me feel waxy or grimy.

I noticed when using this the soap, the scent changes from being a warm vanilla to more honey and then just creme. I suppose with my body chemistry this happens, but I love that the scent lingers long after my shower. The bar soap lathers like creamy body wash and doesn’t run out like ...

• Yardley London: Limited Edition Honey Vanilla Creme Bar soap
      many other bar soaps. Works great with shower poofs, face towels and loafs.

My only real problem is that because of the high fragrance content parts of skin like my upper chest and the top of my legs that’s super sensitive got a little irritated. I had a small breakout that cleared up after I stopped using it. Nothing serious but a little disappointing.

I truly enjoyed using this bar soap. In my opinion it’s better than a lot of moisturizing body washes

out there. My only real complaint is that this soap is seasonal and can only be found online or during the Christmas holiday. I wish Yardley would consider making all year round.

At dollar-tree I got this bar of soap for only a dollar with tax. Which is not bad for a awesome brand like Yardley. I can honestly say that I am satisfied with this product and plan on stocking up when it I come across it again.

I would recommend this to a friend

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128051610540431/k2311a0528/5.28.13