Stacy’s Simply Naked: Bagel Chips
  • With that being said, I decided to try Stacy's Simply Naked Bagel chips
  • If you don't like extra crunchiness then I suggest to stir clear of these chips
  • I found that the bagel chips tastes the best when dipped in cream cheese
  • Although after eating a few of the bagel chips, I found that I tired of eating them
  • I would recommend these to a friend who enjoys crunchy snacks and would like to try something different for a change

• by nitakb

I have always been one for snacks, especially the exotic ones that catch my eye when I’m browsing in my neighborhood grocery store. With that being said, I decided to try Stacy’s Simply Naked Bagel chips. When first spotting them I thought, “Hey would you look at that? Bagel Chips!” I didn’t hesitate to grab a bag since I am a fan of bagels. I am glad that I decided to try these.

My first impression of these chips was that they were the cutest things ever! The chips are small round ovals, resembling pieces of a

white bagel. They aren’t the softest chips in the world, they are actually quite crunchy. Almost too crunchy. If you don’t like extra crunchiness then I suggest to stir clear of these chips. I found that the bagel chips tastes the best when dipped in cream cheese. It tones down the crunchiness, making it bearable to chew without feeling like your entire head is vibrating. They also don’t easily break off or crumble either. Perfect for dipping.

The taste of the bagel chips themselves are quite tasty, they aren’t salty even though on the bag it says contains sea salt.

They aren’t bland, but they’re plain but not tasteless. They are just right. There is just the right amount of flavor in these. I can’t say they taste exactly like fresh bagels, but they are close to it. Although after eating a few of the bagel chips, I found that I tired of eating them. A handful really does the trick. Because after a while my mouth started to feel kind of raw.

On the label the bag reads that for one serving size, which is one ounce or fifteen chips, is one hundred and thirty calories, three-hundred and ten ...

• Stacy's Simply Naked: Bagel Chips
      milligrams of sodium. There’s only two grams of sugar, and four grams of proteins. I personally thought that this wasn’t too bad, but not the healthiest things to grab for a snack. Even though they are baked instead of fried. I mean if you seriously take the time to count fifteen chips, then you’re fine.

The bag itself lasted me for about a week, considering I shared them with other people. The only real negative to these chips, like other chips is that they became stale quickly and they actually hardened. Like break your teeth out hard. It was

really disappointing. I had to hold them against my tongue for a bit and then carry on with chewing. Other than I enjoyed snacking on these chips. They were different, but I really liked them.

A eight ounce bag is only $3.99, which isn’t bad considering the bag is pretty full. The bag was more than half full, unlike other bagged brands of chips. Considering these chips are pretty tasty, I feel that I got all that I paid for. I would recommend these to a friend who enjoys crunchy snacks and would like to try something different for a change.

Courtney says :

Enjoyed reading this review. These chips also taste great with hummus.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728051610520431/k2311a0528/5.28.13