Ali-Will Smith  » Movies  »
  • I enjoyed this movie so much because it was a great learning experience for me
  • I decided to watch this film because I am a fan of Will Smith and was curious about Muhammad Ali

• by angel705
      I enjoyed this movie so much because it was a great learning experience for me. Muhammad Ali was always a name I was familiar with but did not know alot about.

I decided to watch this

film because I am a fan of Will Smith and was curious about Muhammad Ali.

The most important thing I can say about this film was that it was awesome.

Will Smith’s gut wrenching performance was ...

• phenomenal.

I had completely forgotten that he was Will Smith and totally believed he had become Muhammad Ali.

The difficulties and challenges that Ali experienced in his life and career were many.

I can say now

that I have added him to my long list of heroes for all his accomplishments in the past as well as the current.

He is a great man.

Thank you Will Smith for doing such a beautiful job.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111005161050731/k2311a0510/5.10.07