Track On Courier, Delhi  » Business  »
0.5
Tolstoy Marg, Connaught Place, Delhi-1, India
  • I thought about the distance from Cochin and Delhi and the possibility of delay

• by Galega

My brother sent a consignment on 20th May through Trackon Courier from Cochin to Delhi. I was supposed to get the consignment, as told by the courier people, on the very next day. The consignment contained some important documents which I needed urgently for some official work.

I waited the next day, but that didn’t come. I thought about the distance from Cochin and Delhi and the possibility of delay. When I could not get the consignment even the next day, I checked the website of trackon courier. When I entered the consignment number in the tracking area it shows

that the consignment was there in Delhi on the morning of 22nd May.

I took the customer care number (011- 45593500) of Track On courier and called them. I got a surprising message that the office is closed right now and I can check details on the website which I had already done.

I couldn’t get the consignment even on 24th which made me furious. I again called the same number. The customer care executive picked up the phone. She asked for some details like consignment number and To Address which I gave her. Then she shocked me by giving the same information that I have already seen on the website. She told me that there is no information. I was perplexed. Anyway, I asked her to give me the telephone number of the office where my consignment is currently lying. She gave me the number.

I continuously called on that number, but there was no one to pick up my call. I called my brother and scolded him out of frustration to send my documents through such a pathetic courier. He told me that he send the documents only after being told that it will be delivered within 24 hours.

• Track On Courier, Delhi
      Anyway, I again called the customer care number and also send them an email (customercare [at] trackoncourier.com). This time also the customer care executive could not help me other than giving me a complain number. She could not even give me the address of the local office.

I searched on Google for the location of the nearest Trackon Courier near my home (PIN Code: 11094) and got the address and mobile number. I hurriedly went there to find a person sitting chewing tobacco. I asked him and give him my entire details. The person told me to come after

1 PM because the man who looks after the office is not there. I took the mobile number and left.

After 1 PM, I started to call on that mobile number. Every time I get terse reply. Only after persisting and making them continuous call, they decided to send me the consignment. First the person at the phone told me that the consignment will be delivered on Monday (27th May). I requested for 25th May and with lots of persuasion he send my consignment on 25th May.

I have got the documents on 6th day. I will never use Track On Courier again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4128051610490431/k2311a0528/5.28.13