Yo Gabba Gabba Circus Tv Show on DVD
  • As a parent what I like about the show and this DVD, is that it is entertaining to children aged 2 to 5 and gets them involved by getting them up to join in a dance or activity
  • I recommend it to parents of children aged 2 to 7 who want a show that not only entertains but teaches values as well

• by Aphrodite

Yo Gabba Gabba is a television show for preschoolers that teaches them lessons on friendship, treating others with respect, eating healthy food, counting and many other things to help prepare themfor going to school. My kids love this show, my youngest loves it so much that he watches the episodes over and over.

I have two little ones (age 2 1/2) that love the colorful characters and fun songs performed

on the show. They watch the show so often that they can sing along with some of the songs even though they can’t read yet.

The Circus Episode is from Season 3 and shows one segment on what types of performers work in the circus by having each character become a circus performer. They learn about clowns, mimes, the drum major and ring master as well as learning a new dance and song. The DVD includes episodes Circus,Treasure, Flying and Fun from the third season.

As a parent what I like about the show and this DVD, is that it is entertaining to children aged 2 to 5 and gets them involved by getting them up to join in a dance or activity. They also learn things from the show that they can take into other settings.

My 6 year old ...

• Yo Gabba Gabba Circus Tv Show on DVD
      first-grader (who also watches the show) told his teacher that food on the ground has “tiny ugly germs”. She wanted to know where he heard that so I told her about the show and she is interested in getting it for the class.

In one segment Brobee, a green furry character learns that eggs, carrots and peas want to go to the party in his tummy. This is a lesson about eating good food to help the body grow. Plex the Magic Robot teaches Toodee and Foofa how to “shake the sillies out” so they can pay attention to the project they are working on.

The show has a lot of good lessons for kids and appeals to older children as well. I recommend it to parents of children aged 2 to 7 who want a show that not only entertains but teaches values as well.

next in digest
zuhaib says :

re : As a parent what I like about the show and this DVD, is that it is entertaining to children aged 2 to 5 and gets them involved by getting them up to join in a dance or activity
This is not so entertaing . i got this before 3 months for childs and they dont likes these i dont know what is going wrong with childs they need differnt ones .

Aphrodite replies :

There are a lot of programs out there for kids, mine happened to identify with some of the characters and they loved the show. I think you may just need to try out different ones until you find something they like.

Trayon Thomas says :

I bought this for my kids and they enjoyed every minute of it. My kids are big yo gabba gabba fans and they really enjoyed it. I even watched it with them and I had to say that this DVD is worth buying for your kids. You will be very amazed at how your kids react to this dvd, and it’s even great for the whole family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5428051610460431/k2311a0528/5.28.13