Natures Alchemy 100 Percent Pure Essential Lavender Oil  » Health  »
  • Another thing I like about this lavender oil is the affordability of it
  • The price I paid for it was around six dollars at my local herbal shop for a 0.5 fluid ounce glass bottle of it
  • I know that does not sound like much but the oil goes a very long ways because a single drop of it puts out a huge lavender aroma
  • This is definitely a lavender oil I keep on hand and would recommend for multipurpose use, but especially for relieving asthma attacks naturally when you don’t have anything else to relieve them with

• by EM

Asthma is my worst enemy and trying to relieve it sometimes is a complicated task. However, one of the ways I have learned to treat mild asthma attacks is with a hot steamy bowl made with Natures Alchemy 100 Percent Pure Essential Lavender Oil. The oil has a true lavender scent because it is made from pure lavender flowers and it has a calming and soothing effect on my respiratory tract when I need relief from asthma.

The way I use

the lavender oil is by placing five drops into a large bowl of steamy boiling water on the kitchen table. Then I place my head over the steam during an asthma attack and breathe it in. The steam coming from the water helps release the lavender aroma from the oil into the air so I can easily breathe it in deeply to relieve my asthma naturally. The lavender aroma from the oil even opens up my sinuses when they are stuffy so I can breathe through them much easier too. The lavender oil aroma also helps relieve sinus headaches, migraines, stress and tension headaches and anxiety and panic attacks naturally too. Sometimes I even place a few drops onto my pillow before bedtime to help ease me to sleep because lavender has a natural sedative effect.

Another way I use this lavender oil is by mixing several drops with some water in a spray bottle to create an air freshener spray. Once ...

• Natures Alchemy 100 Percent Pure Essential Lavender Oil
      the spray is made I spray it into the air all throughout my home and it helps reduce odors lovely.

Another thing I like about this lavender oil is the affordability of it. The price I paid for it was around six dollars at my local herbal shop for a 0.5 fluid ounce glass bottle of it. I know that does not sound like much but the oil goes a very long ways because a single drop of it puts out

a huge lavender aroma. When I make me steamy bowl five drops is all I need like I mentioned and the spasms in my airways causing my asthma attacks ease right away.

This is definitely a lavender oil I keep on hand and would recommend for multipurpose use, but especially for relieving asthma attacks naturally when you don’t have anything else to relieve them with. However, if your asthma attacks are severe it is best to get medicinal attention as soon as possible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424051610390731/k2311a0524/5.24.13