Avalon Organics Moisturizing Aloe Shave Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I ended up purchasing an eight fluid ounce squeezable bottle that cost me nine dollars, which by the way I thought was expensive
  • It is also fragrance free, which I really love
  • I will definitely continue on using this shaving cream from now on

• by EM

My skin is so sensitive it makes shaving extremely difficult at times, even with shaving creams. However, I was at my friends house and she and I were talking about how we hated shaving our legs and I told her my reason and she told me to try the Avalon Organics Moisturizing Aloe Shave Cream. So, after she recommended it I headed to the natural whole

food store near by to see if they had any and sure enough they did. I ended up purchasing an eight fluid ounce squeezable bottle that cost me nine dollars, which by the way I thought was expensive. However, after trying it out for a week, I have to say this shave cream is worth the money.

The shaving cream is made with aloe, chamomile, lavender, shea butter, vitamins, minerals and essential organic oils that actually help protect my sensitive skin when I shave while moisturizing and soothing it well so I can have a silky smooth shave after shaving my legs with it. The shaving cream is thick like a body moisturizing cream and white in color. It is also fragrance free, which I really love. Usually the reason my skin ...

• Avalon Organics Moisturizing Aloe Shave Cream
      is difficult to shave is because it is sensitive to fragrances and unnatural ingredients and most shaving creams tend to cause irritation before I shave. This shaving cream feels so nourishing and soothing when I apply it and it soaks into the hairs standing them up well so I can get a very close shave without leaving stubbles behind. The razor also moves smoothly and easily
      across the skin without causing me razor burns or nicks when I use this shaving cream.

I have to say I am shocked about the results I have been receiving from using this aloe shave cream to shave my legs and even underarm area. My skin is no longer irritated and I feel comfortable shaving again. I will definitely continue on using this shaving cream from now on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122051610250731/k2311a0522/5.22.13