Purex Complete Laundry Crystals Fresh Spring Waters  » Housewares  »
  • The smell is unbelievable, the price is affordable, and they are convenient and easy to use
  • Purex Complete Laundry Crystals Fresh Spring Waters has the most amazing smell in the world

• by Brittany Huguenard

I had always used the old fashioned fabric softener sheets, until I was introduced to Purex Complete Laundry Crystals. The smell is unbelievable, the price is affordable, and they are convenient and easy to use. A family friend was over using our washer and dryer because hers had broken. I was carrying on a conversation with her until I saw her pour some weird crystals into a plastic circular cup and then into the washer right after she started it. I then looked at her with a funny face and asked her

what they were. She held up the blue, odd-shaped bottle with a plastic cap that looked almost as if it were an over-sized contact lens. She let me try some of her laundry crystals with my next load. After that, I was in love! Goodbye fabric softener sheets!

Purex Complete Laundry Crystals Fresh Spring Waters has the most amazing smell in the world. They are very fresh, similar to a clean linen smell. The scent even lasts about a week or two after wash and dry. The scent of these little crystals is absorbed by your clothes in the washer and even more so, in your dryer, keeping the fresh lasting scent you want your clothes to smell like for days at a time. I have had no horrible experiences of them staining or ruining clothes. I have also had no problems with the mesh of the laundry detergent and the crystals, making your clothes smell unbearably strong. They also make your clothes super soft after they come out of the dryer. I have sensitive skin and I have to be careful with what detergents ...

• Purex Complete Laundry Crystals Fresh Spring Waters
      and fabric softeners I use for my laundry. I haven’t had any skin irritations or rashes due to the crystals.

Purex Laundry Crystals are not the cheapest way to soften laundry and keep it smelling great and fresh, but they are affordable. They are closer to the $5 range for a 28-ounce bottle, and closer to $9 for a 55-ounce bottle, making dryer sheets the cheaper factor. Although they are a little on the high side of price, I can promise you it is completely worth it! Also, they have just enough concentrate

so a little goes a long way. The included cap has three lines on it to better help measure based on the size of the load you are going to wash.

The process is simple. Before adding your clothes, just add the desired amount of crystals in with your laundry detergent while running the washer. These miracle workers perform their magic in the washer and the dryer. No more worrying about having to add those clingy dryer sheets when you switch your loads or having to throw the sheets away once you are done with them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317051610090431/k2311a0517/5.17.13