Rive Gauche perfume by Yves Saint Laurent
  • Please, when you are next out shopping, look out for this perfume (stripy silver, black and blue cylindrical-shaped atomiser) and take a whiff, because I guarantee you will love it, or at least know someone who would
  • Yves Saint Laurent has had a lot of experience as a fashion house in the perfume industry, but I consider Rive Gauche their all-time best perfume
  • I think this perfume is quite reasonably priced really, for the quality of the actual perfume
  • You can pick up a bottle for around £20, and this is definitely affordable, even on a budget
  • I would recommend this perfume to absolutely anybody who liked perfume - even men

• by Ariane Evans

To write a glowing review of this perfume would still not do it justice. This is the art of perfumery at one of its highest levels, and it reeks of quality.

The muskiest and sexiest perfume that has probably ever existed, this is well worth whatever price the shops are putting to it nowadays.

Because it comes in an

opaque atomiser, it makes the perfume last longer as it not exposed to light, and is not a heavy bottle either.

Please, when you are next out shopping, look out for this perfume (stripy silver, black and blue cylindrical-shaped atomiser) and take a whiff, because I guarantee you will love it, or at least know someone who would ;).

/> This perfume’s greatest weapon/power is it’s powderyness.

It invites you into a world of talcum powder, clean baths and scented skin.

Bear in mind, I didn’t find it the most modern of perfumes - it does smell quite old-fashioned now compared to some of the more advanced perfumes being released today.

Wear this if you don’t mind stepping back ...

• Rive Gauche perfume by Yves Saint Laurent
      in time a little :).

I always considered this my best and more posher perfumes; but I wore it practically everywhere and with everything and it just seemed to go every time.

Yves Saint Laurent has had a lot of experience as a fashion house in the perfume industry, but I consider Rive Gauche their all-time best perfume.

It

is complex, comforting, inviting and sensual all at once and managed to make me feel happier whenever I put it on.

I think this perfume is quite reasonably priced really, for the quality of the actual perfume.

You can pick up a bottle for around £20, and this is definitely affordable, even on a budget.

I would recommend this perfume to absolutely anybody who liked perfume - even men.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5616051610000731/k2311a0516/5.16.13