Quantum Buzzy Away Extreme Insect Repellent
  • I like this insect repellent because it uses natural ingredients to repel the nasty mosquitoes such as peppermint oil, cedar wood, citronella, geranium oil and wintergreen oil
  • This is an insect repellent I will always use and recommend because it works well

• by EM

I hate chemical bug sprays, which is why I use a natural bug spray instead. The natural one my boyfriend and I use when we are outside working in the yard, which is a very woods like area with tons of mosquitoes, is the Quantum Buzz Away Extreme Insect Repellent.

I like this insect repellent because it uses natural ingredients to repel the nasty mosquitoes such as peppermint oil, cedar wood, citronella, geranium oil and wintergreen oil. The

scent of the insect repellent is a citronella lemony like one, which is a lot better than those chemical filled bug sprays. The way we use the spray is by stepping outside and spraying it on our clothing. We do not spray it on our skin because it is oily. However, spraying it on our outdoor clothing is enough to help keep the bugs away naturally.

However, the bug spray says it last about eight hours, but this is not truth. We have to reapply the insect repellent every two hours, which is okay because the repellent is still better than the chemical filled ones that harm our health.

After we are done outside we do go inside and take our cloths off and wash them well as well as shower well because if we do not the scent of the insect repellent lingers.

I also like this bug spray because it protects us from ticks.

• Quantum Buzzy Away Extreme Insect Repellent
      If we forget to put on this spray before heading out we come back covered in ticks. When we wear the spray when we go out not a single tick comes near us. It is important were we live to were the spray to prevent the ticks from attaching to us because we have lots of deer ticks up in the wooded area that is also near a field.

The price I pay for the natural insect repellent is around ten dollars at my local herbal shop, which is afford for me because a four fluid ounce spray bottle of the stuff last us about two to three months, which is all we really need to help us get through the spring and summertime. It is also worth the money because it is all natural and does not affect our health in anyway. This is an insect repellent I will always use and recommend because it works well.

Harriet says :

Personally this is not the best insect repellent, i prefer rolls on to sprays and i also get very dry skin after using this one.

Joanna says :

Hi Harriet,

I agree, I personally prefer Off brand insect repellant. It seems to work the best for me. I was given this on a camping trip when I forgot my Off and I was miserable. It just did not work. I also had the same dry skin problem. I spent a good deal of time on that trip applying lotion to help keep my skin from cracking.

I will be sticking with the OFF brand from now on. If you are looking for a decent insect repellant I would definitely suggest this one.

Joanna

Trayon Thomas says :

Insects are still out in the state of South Carolina and are still biting. This State has a real big problem with mosquitoes these days. I’v e tried all of the insect repellents and none of them work. Until one day I decided to try a new product call Buzzy Away Extreme and I was a amazed by the performance of this spray. I just sprayed it all over my body and I haven’t had issue with mosquitoes since. I would recommend this products to everyone who hates mosquitoes and the product really works too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315051609940531/k2311a0515/5.15.13