Pharm Feverfew Liquid Herbal Extract  » Health  »
  • However, with juice or food, I experience no side effects at all and my migraines stay away
  • When I cannot get it at my local herbal shop, I get it online at vita cost

• by EM

Migraines are headaches I have dealt with since I was a teenager, but one of the herbal supplements I have been taking since I was a teenager to help prevent them and even ease them when they are occurring is the Herb Pharm Feverfew Liquid Herbal Extract. It comes in a fluid ounce brown glass bottle with a dropper and is made from organic feverfew extractives and grain alcohol, which are both, organic.

The way I take the feverfew to prevent my migraine headaches from occurring daily is by

placing twenty drops in a cup of juice, which is usually orange and I drink it down with breakfast every morning. I do not take the feverfew on an empty stomach or as it is because it is very bitter in taste and tends to upset the stomach a bit causing you to run to the bathroom. However, with juice or food, I experience no side effects at all and my migraines stay away.

Since I have been on this feverfew supplement, I have only experienced about three to four migraines per year, which is a lot better then me getting them every week as I was before I was taking the supplement. The way I do take the feverfew when I do have a migraine to help relieve, it is by placing ten drops under my tongue every twenty minutes until the migraine is relieved, or at least the symptoms. Some of the symptoms I experience with a migraine or blurred vision, nausea, vomiting and extreme pain and pressure on the right side of my head. However,

• Pharm Feverfew Liquid Herbal Extract
      when I take the drops straight up under my tongue I do wash it down with water after or a bad taste is left in my mouth. Typically, after about three doses of the feverfew under the tongue during a migraine my symptoms are relieved within thirty minutes to an hour.

For this feverfew supplement has helped me greatly and I will not be without it. The price I pay for a bottle per month is around twelve dollars. However, it is hard to get a hold of at

my local herbal shop because it is always flying off the shelves. When I cannot get it at my local herbal shop, I get it online at vita cost. I try too always make sure I order the feverfew a week before I am out so I can always make sure I have it on hand. When I miss a few doses of the feverfew supplement, I tend to get bad headaches and anxiety. Therefore, for me it is always best to never run out and always have it on hand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415051609900531/k2311a0515/5.15.13