Natures Answer PerioWash Mouthwash with Alcohol Free Cool Mint  » Health  »
  • I like this mouthwash because it contains Echinacea, goldenseal, calendula flower, chamomile, peppermint, oregano, rosemary, lavender, cinnamon, wild yam, aloe, coenzyme Q10, chlorophyll, thyme, eucalyptus, lemon balm, clove, grapefruit seed, olive oil, black walnut, and green tea, which are all natural ingredients needed to help kill the harmful bacteria that causes the canker sores and bad breathe
  • However, there are only a few places I can find this oral rinse at and they are vita cost, drugstore

• by EM

I have awful dry mouth that also causes canker sores and bad breathe, which I hate. The only oral care product that helps relieve the dry mouth and heals the canker sores while ridding bad breath is the Natures Answer PerioWash Mouthwash with Alcohol Free Cool Mint.

lemon balm, clove, grapefruit seed, olive oil, black walnut, and green tea, which are all natural ingredients needed to help kill the harmful bacteria that causes the canker sores and bad breathe. The herbs and oils in the oil rinse help condition my mouth and prevent it from drying out. The oral rinse has also helped relieve the cold sores I get along my lips as well.

The way I use the oral rinse is by pouring about two to three tablespoons into a small mouth rinse cup and then I pour it into my mouth and swish it around really well for a minute and a half. The oral rinse doesn’t sting or burn at all and actually feels soothing. It does cleanse my mouth nicely and does have a nice herbal mint taste to it that leaves my mouth feeling fresh and ...

• Natures Answer PerioWash Mouthwash with Alcohol Free Cool Mint
      clean. Since I have been using the oral rinse which has been about seven months now my dry mouth has gone away and so have my canker sores and bad breathe. My teeth are even whiter and stronger with less sensitivity and my gums no longer bleed. However, I do have to use the oral rinse two to three times per day or after every meal and sometimes once in the middle
      of the night to help keep my whole mouth healthy.

The price I pay for a sixteen fluid ounce bottle every two weeks is eleven dollars, which is pricy, but it is one of the only oral rinses that actually helps keep my mouth healthy naturally. However, there are only a few places I can find this oral rinse at and they are vita cost, drugstore.com and sometimes my local herbal shop.

Claire Coshan says :

Sounds like a good product.

Mindy Simms says :

I have also found that Biotine helps with dry mouth caused by my medications. It doesn’t burn my mouth like some of the other brands and is easy on my gums as well as my dentures. I like the fact that yours is all natural but in my opinion the Biotine is a great product and is cheaper that the one you use.

EM replies :

I will have to give Biotine a try. Thank you Mindy (:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415051609890531/k2311a0515/5.15.13