Zero Addiction Powder  » Health  »
1.5
  • I know it is going to harm my body apart from being an unnecessary financial drain
  • After trying hard, I decided to try some medicine
  • On a side note, I am disappointed to find out nothing about the company

• by Samir

I am a chain smoker since last five years. I know it is going to harm my body apart from being an unnecessary financial drain. After trying hard, I decided to try some medicine.

After seeing an advertisement on television, I order Zero Addiction Powder. It was supposed to be made of 100% herbal product without an iota of side effects. I had to shell out around Rs. 2800 to get this. I got the

product at my home through post after three days of placing the order through phone.

I am using this powder for around one month. I am doing everything as suggested by them on the product as well as what they seem to be proclaiming on the television advertisement. However, I am unable to see any improvement. Yes. I still feel the urge to smoke in the same intensity. I am still fighting with myself to quit smoking as I was before taking this product.

I am completely disappointed with it. There is no sign of improvement that I can observe on me. Now there is a feeling that I have wasted money.

Am I short of will power to quit smoking? May be, that is the reason. I really want to quit and I am using various methods like not buying more than one cigarette at a time. But the ...

• Zero Addiction Powder
      result is nowhere in sight.

I have mixed Zero Addiction Powder in my dinner. I have also used it with milk. As for taste, I am unable to see any difference. That may be good if someone want to give this product without intimating the addicted person. But, at the crux of the matter is its ineffectiveness.

There are still few amount of powder left. I will continue to use that and will again share my views

as comment on this review. But, for now, I can say that this powder is completely useless.

On a side note, I am disappointed to find out nothing about the company. I mean where they are producing this product? Is the company registered with the Government? Absolutely no information is there in the public domain.

In the end, I would request other users to share their opinion in the comment section so that others may make some informed decision.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414051609780531/k2311a0514/5.14.13