Avalon Organics Lemon Hand and Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • The reason I like the organic lemon hand and body lotion so much is that it truly has a fresh lemony citrus scent like the lemon tree I use to have in my backyard in Florida
  • The price I pay for a twelve-ounce bottle of this lemon hand lotion is around twelve dollars, which I know is pricy, but nothing beats organic and the amount you get per bottle
  • However, finding the lotion and keeping it on hand is difficult because the herbal shop in town I usually get it at sometimes runs out fast so I find myself having to order it only from vita cost or drugstore
  • This is definitely by far my favorite hand lotions to have on hand in my kitchen

• by EM

After doing the kitchen dishes my hands are always dry because the harsh hand soap I use tends to dry them out badly. Sometimes so badly, my fingertips crack. For me keeping a bottle of the Avalon Organics Lemon Hand and Body Lotion in the kitchen near the sink is necessary to have. I always apply the lotion right after doing the dish so my hands can become hydrated and soft again. Without the lotion, my hands turn into a rough dried out nightmare.

The reason I

like the organic lemon hand and body lotion so much is that it truly has a fresh lemony citrus scent like the lemon tree I use to have in my backyard in Florida. I also love it because of the natural moisturizers it contains to help condition, repair and soften my hands back up after doing the dishes such as the sunflower, lemon, orange, sunflower seed, avocado and lime oils and the calendula and chamomile extracts along with the organic shea butter. I simply love that there are not any harsh unnatural ingredients in this lotion at all. It is also the perfect scented hand lotion to keep in the kitchen too. Even my boyfriend uses after washing his hands and doing the dishes as well because he says it does not smelly girly and it actually helps condition his rough dry hands just perfectly.

The price I pay for a twelve-ounce bottle of this lemon hand lotion is around twelve dollars, which I know is pricy, but nothing beats organic and the amount ...

• Avalon Organics Lemon Hand and Body Lotion
      you get per bottle. One bottle last us about six months so for us that is a good thing. However, finding the lotion and keeping it on hand is difficult because the herbal shop in town I usually get it at sometimes runs out fast so I find myself having to order it only from vita cost or drugstore. COM, but it usually depend on where it is stocked.

The lotion itself is lovely because it is free from dyes and has this creamy white color and

light moisturizing texture that just absorbs right into the hands well without leaving them oily and slippery like some hand lotions tend to do. I even like that it comes in a lovely hand pumping bottle so all I have to do is push the pump down and the lotion comes right out into my hands. Typically, one squirt of this lotion is all I need to condition my hands after doing dishes. This is definitely by far my favorite hand lotions to have on hand in my kitchen.

Bhawna says :

re : This is definitely by far my favorite hand lotions to have on hand in my kitchen
I have dry skin so my body easily gets dehydrated . The Avalon Organics Lemon hand and body lotion has proven very beneficial to my skin . It keeps skin healthy and soft. It is organic means there are very few to no chemicals and that’s something I love about it. No harsh chemicals and awesome results providing me e soft and natural glow.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110051609560431/k2311a0510/5.10.13