Natures Herb Elderberry Echinacea and Goldeneal Herbal Supplement  » Health  »
  • However, I find taking this supplement with a meal is the best way to take them so the herbs from it absorb into the bloodstream faster and help do what they are suppose to in order to prevent and relieve my allergies naturally
  • Another thing I like about this supplement is how affordable it is for the 100 capsules you get per bottle
  • I know for some of you this may sound expensive, but the bottle last about two to three months, which to me is very good

• by EM

My allergies are always roaring up come spring with the heavy pollen levels in the air, but typically allergy medication does not relief them. However, I do take homeopathic allergy medication that does work well along with the Nature’s Herbs Elderberry Echinacea and Goldenseal Herbal Supplement. The reason I take the herbal supplement for my allergies is that elderberries naturally help relieve congestion and stop a constant runny nose and the Echinacea and goldenseal work as natural antihistamines as well as a natural immune system booster. I

also chose the supplement because it contains burdock root and dandelion root, which are blood purifiers and natural organ detoxifiers, which also help reduce the inflammation in my body caused by allergens. The supplement also contains cayenne pepper, which helps keep my asthma from flaring up as well due to all the pollen and allergens in the air during the spring and even the summertime.

Now, the supplement comes in a dark brown glass bottle with 100 capsules inside that are extremely easy to swallow. However, I find taking this supplement with a meal is the best way to take them so the herbs from it absorb into the bloodstream faster and help do what they are suppose to in order to prevent and relieve my allergies naturally. To find allergy relief with this supplement I only have to take two capsules per day, which I do once in them morning and once before bedtime. I also like that the supplement is preserved with natural vitamin E and rosemary oil so I do not ...

• Natures Herb Elderberry Echinacea and Goldeneal Herbal Supplement
      have to worry that I am ingesting anything harmful into my body when I take this supplement.

Since I have been using this supplement, which has been a little over a year now not only have my allergy symptoms such as my runny nose, swollen itchy throat and watery eyes stopped, but I do not get as sick as often because the herbs in the supplement naturally help boost the immune system.

Another thing I like about this supplement is how affordable it is for the

100 capsules you get per bottle. I only paid nineteen dollars for mine at my local herbal shop. I know for some of you this may sound expensive, but the bottle last about two to three months, which to me is very good.

All I can say to end this is, the supplement works well with keeping me healthy and free from allergy symptoms, and it is a supplement I will continue to use because it is truly made from organic healing herbs that do help me through allergy season.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410051609530331/k2311a0510/5.10.13