Suave Skin solution with cocoa butter & shea
  • I think Suave skin solution is perfect for my needs
  • The only problem that I have with this lotion is that the bottle claims that it lasts for 24hrs which I did not experience
  • I would definitely recommend this product for anyone that wants soft ,smooth none greasy skin in seconds
  • This is an great product for an amazing price
  • It is one of the best and cheapest on the market

• by Jessica Bieniarz

I have been looking for a lotion that moisturizes my skin very well and absorbs very quickly and it is not sticky at all. I have a really dry skin so it is hard for me to find something that moisturizes it well and is not sticky . I think Suave skin solution is perfect for

my needs ! I have used it for couple weeks by now and i smooth it over my skin every day after the shower to get good results.

On the bottle it says that the formula of this lotion is a little richer than the previous ones which is true . Even though it is richer it is not any more sticky . It glides very smoothly on my skin and absorbs extremely fast so by the time I am done I am ready to put my clothes on without any trouble . The lotion smells absolutely amazing ! It smells like rich cocoa or chocolate . People have told me I ...

• Suave Skin solution with cocoa butter & shea
      smell great after I put the lotion all over my body .

This Suave lotion is very moisturizing and as the bottle claims it ” instantly relieves dryness to soften rough ,dry skin” It makes my skin feel soft and beautiful without additional grease.

The only problem that I have with this lotion is that the

bottle claims that it lasts for 24hrs which I did not experience. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone that wants soft ,smooth none greasy skin in seconds ! This is an great product for an amazing price !!! It is one of the best and cheapest on the market !

Highly recommended !!! I loved it !

Lydia says :

Have you tried raw shea butter? It is really good for dry skin, ezcema, psorias. I had ezcema as a child and had to put a thick creme from the pharmacy every night Now that im much older (20) my skin gets dry sometimes and is sensetive to some lotions and soaps with too much stuff in it. First of all let me tell you that if you gonna buy it, IT SMELLS That can easily be fixed though :)

Ross says :

I have used raw shea butter before. It has been a godsend to me as I to have suffered from eczema and psoriasis. I highly recommend it.

Jessica replies :

Yes atually I did use raw shea butter during the winter. I would make my own cream by wipping coconut oil and shea butter. :)

Octavia Simmoms says :

re : It is one of the best and cheapest on the market
I would highly recommend Suave skin solution it keeps your skim smooth and soft for hours. i love the smell and texture it makes me feel clean and fresh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110051609500331/k2311a0510/5.10.13