Stracciatella Lindor Truffles
  • I have tried Lindit chocolates, a hand full of times, but this time I believe I've found a new favorite out of their vast collection
  • No joke, I thought my eyes rolled back in my head for a second
  • There is nothing bad in my opinion about this truffle
  • In my opinion I feel that you won't be disappointed
  • Would I recommend this to a friend, who is chocolate crazy like me

• by nitakb

I was given the pleasure to sample a stracciatella lindor truffle from the newest lindt chocolate shop in my outlet mall. I will say that I am big chocolate lover and thoroughly appreciate authentic Swiss chocolate. I have tried Lindit chocolates, a hand full of times, but this time I believe I’ve found a new favorite out of their vast collection.

Stracciatella Lindor Truffles is a round sphere of cookies

and cream, with a white chocolate center. There are tiny bits of cocoa, through out the small ball, giving it a cookies and cream appearance. I will say that this not your typical Hershey’s cookies and cream chocolate bar. No, In my opinon Lindor has them beat by a mile. That’s not to say, Hersey’s isn’t good either but if I had to compare the two with a blind taster’s test, Lindor would win.

My first thought when sinking my teeth into the treat, is the intense blast of white chocolate that smooths across my tastes buds, ultimately wrapping me in white chocolate splendor. No joke, I thought my eyes rolled back in my head for a second. There’s a slight crunch, nothing that can be heard though. The center isn’t too wet or sloppy, but its smooth enough to be ...

• Stracciatella Lindor Truffles
      considered apart of the white chocolaty goodness. The creamy crunchiness meets a smooth center, and ultimately makes a wonderful blissful moment that lives you craving more until you’ve had you’re fill. I can honestly say that I was depressed when I finished the last morsel. There is nothing bad in my opinion about this truffle. Absolutely nothing. It is a pure sweet surrender.

Inside the Lindit I was informed by the

sales associate that an entire bag consisting of seventy-five pieces is only twenty-five dollars. Even though this is kind of expensive for just chocolate, I feel that it’s worth every single penny. In my opinion I feel that you won’t be disappointed.

Would I recommend this to a friend, who is chocolate crazy like me? Of course I would. Will I forward to buying this in the near future? You better believe I will.

Miss L M Jennings says :

Lindor, a Christmas favourite.
A new flavour.
I have yet to sample this one but I will when given the opportunity.
This make has quite a success rating as a choclatier.
I am sure they are absolutely scrumptious.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279051609480431/k2311a059/5.9.13