Toms of Maine Naturally Dry Antiperspirant Powder Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • Therefore, I tried it for her for two weeks and I have to say it is not the best deodorant I have every used, but it is not the worst deodorant I have ever used, however, I do not foresee myself continuing to use it
  • In my opinion, this deodorant is not worth the money and after two weeks of using it, I am not satisfied with it at all

• by EM

My friend is all into the natural body care products and has been hounding me to switching to a natural deodorant because she fears the one I am using is harmful to my body, so the other day she actually bought me the Tom’s of Maine Naturally Dry Antiperspirant Powder Deodorant to try. Therefore, I tried it for her for two weeks and I have to say it is not

the best deodorant I have every used, but it is not the worst deodorant I have ever used, however, I do not foresee myself continuing to use it.

Yes, the deodorant is made with natural ingredients that are suppose to keep body odors away such as palm oil, olive oil, castor oil and a natural powder fragrance, but I have to say they do not work well for me. Yes, after a shower in the morning and applying it to freshly clean armpits it does leave me smelling fresh and clean with a soft light powder scent. However, within three hours, the deodorant was wearing off and I had to reapply it, but it did not smell as good because I was sweaty. All I can say is this deodorant does not prevent sweating and does not last twenty-four hours ...

• Toms of Maine Naturally Dry Antiperspirant Powder Deodorant
      like it states. I guess if you are a light sweater this would be an okay deodorant to use, but if you are like me, and are always active and sweating this deodorant really would not be for you.

I also have to say the price she paid for the deodorant was high as well. She paid six dollars at the local drugstore for me to try this deodorant and

I must say this deodorant is not worth that amount at all. In my opinion, this deodorant is not worth the money and after two weeks of using it, I am not satisfied with it at all. I ended up stinking towards the end of the day and the deodorant left a nasty white residue under my arms and on my shirts. Bottom line is this deodorant is okay, but simply not the greatest.

Alana says :

This deodorant simply did not work for me. It failed to keep odors at bay to the point it was embarrassing by the end of the work day. This may work for folks that don’t sweat much. For folks that need a strong deodorant, this is not for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318051609410431/k2311a058/5.8.13