Dove Invisible Solid Powder Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
4.2
  • My absolute favorite deodorant to use is the Secret Invisible Solid Powder Fresh because it has been the only one that works well for me
  • It has been about three weeks now of continually using this new powder solid deodorant and I must say I like it a lot
  • I love that the deodorant keeps me smelling fresh throughout the whole day and even after my workouts and heavy gardening in the sun, which makes me sweat so much
  • I will definitely continue to use this deodorant to help keep me fresh and dry throughout the day and night

• by EM

My absolute favorite deodorant to use is the Secret Invisible Solid Powder Fresh because it has been the only one that works well for me. However, when I went to get some more at my local drug store they were all out and I was totally bummed, but I knew I had to choose something else because I could not go being a stinky women all day. Anyways, I ended up choosing the Dove Invisible Solid Powder Deodorant instead, which

I was skeptical about until I began using it.

It has been about three weeks now of continually using this new powder solid deodorant and I must say I like it a lot. In fact, I like I it better than the secret one I was using. I love that the deodorant keeps me smelling fresh throughout the whole day and even after my workouts and heavy gardening in the sun, which makes me sweat so much. The active ingredients in the deodorant that help keep me fresh are the aluminum zirconium and the anti-per spirant. The deodorant also contains talc, mineral oil, castor oil, benzoate and dimethicone. The powder scent of the deodorant is sweet and light with a baby powder scent that I really like. It is nicer than the previous powdered scented deodorant I was using.

However, the deodorant is only invisible under the armpits, but not on clothing. I went to put my red ...

• Dove Invisible Solid Powder Deodorant
      shirt on after applying the deodorant and it came off on the shirt and left a residue, which was easy to wipe off with a towel. I will say that the deodorant does leave the underarm area very soft and my armpits are easier to shave because the skin is not dry and becoming razor burned any longer. I also like that I only have to apply the deodorant once a day and not twice like I did before with
      my old deodorant.

Overall, the three dollars I spent on this new deodorant was well worth it and I am glad I purchased it to replace my old deodorant. I will definitely continue to use this deodorant to help keep me fresh and dry throughout the day and night. I love this solid deodorant and how easily it glades onto my underarm area and melts into the skin leaving only a powder soft fresh scent behind my boyfriend actually compliments me on.

Azriel says :

Wow, I never really used deodorants because they do not feel good in my armpits and they feel either to wet or to dry on my skin. SO this one is a solid powder form, I believe this would be wonderful as it is also applying a powder which i regularly do. I would surely go and try this one out.

Rinkle Kothari says :

re : My absolute favorite deodorant to use is the Secret Invisible Solid Powder Fresh because it has been the only one that works well for me
hey thanks dear for making me familiar with this new unique kind of armpit odour solution. i often complained about wet sleeves and lack long lasting effects of spray deodorants and rub ons. As I am regular in using talcum powder for my body parts, i guess a powder solution for deodarant will surely work for me especially when i have shaved off my armpit hair.

Natalie Pierce says :

I do not like dove deodorant. It works well as a antiperspirant though.

Tori says :

I highly recommend Arm Hammer “natural” deodorant. Most people think that natural deodorants don’t work at all, which is what I too thought when I bought this product. But it ended up working great, both as antiperspirant and as deodorant. While the smell isn’t as “pretty” as some other deodorants, like Secret and Dove, it’s not bad either and I’ve come to like it a lot. It’s also, at least where I am, much cheaper than Secret and Dove.

Best,

T.

Monet Abi says :

Agreed, I used the Arm and Hammer natural deodorant for the last 3 years and it s great. It has a strong scent, as I know some people are disparaged by natural deodorants because they believe it has minimal coverage. I love it, and I love the non-powdery consistency. No stains, and it s cheap.

Lavonn says :

This is the deodorant my seven-year-old son uses. It is good for people with sensitive skin. My son was having an allergic reaction to other deodorants. This is the one that works for me.

Erin Angel Wilson-Banda says :

re : I will definitely continue to use this deodorant to help keep me fresh and dry throughout the day and night
No stains are the best

Mishel says :

I agree

Brittany W says :

I have used this deodorant for a while because it is very reasonably priced and great if you’re on a budget. But honestly I haven’t had a good experience with it. I still sweat constantly as if I weren’t wearing an anti-perspirant. Keeps most body odor at bay, but does little if anything to stop the sweating.

Sally says :

It’s my favorite,too. Because of the freshness it gives me.

Teshne Isaacs says :

Dove invisible solid powder deodorant is one of my favorites because it works well for me it also keeps me smelling fresh throughout the day.I definitely recommended this product. I will also keep using this product because I like it a lot.

quick note by anonymous :

Dove siempre ha sido sin nim de excelencia en productos para el cuidado de la piel.No es de extra ar que su desodorante en polvo s lido invis ble sea tambien un producto maravilloso.

Por una parte, su agradable y suave aroma nos hace sentir confiados de que hagamos lo que hagamos las pesonas nuestro lado nunca sentir n un olor desgradable, por el contrario, sentir n un fuerte deseo de seguir oliendo su agradable y refrescante aroma. Y en segundo lugar, pero no menos importante, tendremos la confianza absoluta de que nuestra ropa no se manchar ya que el desodorante Dove es totalmente invisible y no moja la ropa.Yo lo recomiendo tanto para mujeres como para hombres.

Meena says :

Hi I am Meena from India .
I am regular with all Dove products since my teenage. My mother was also using only Dove products .In my opinion it suits the Indian skin very well . Most of the company emphasise on marketing only but I rarely see ads about Dove in India still it sells more than any other brand .
My dermatologist once prescribed only Dove soap for bathing during some skin allergic conditions . Since then I am using most of the products of Dove brand . This deodrant is also good as it does not cause any itching , rashes and smell stay longer . It is not alcohol based so no problem of skin drying . It’s fragrance is not intense also do does not spoil the mood of other in my surrounding . Ingredients used are not bad for health . So in my opinion it suits all Indian skin both males and females.I recommend it vehemently to all Indians .
Meena

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318051609380431/k2311a058/5.8.13