BioAllers Indoor Allergy, homeopathic medication  » Health  »
  • The medicine only cost me seven dollars for sixty dissolvable tablets
  • However, it was not until the four week I found complete relief from all my allergy symptoms such as a severely itchy throat, dripping watery eyes, constant sneezing and my dripping runny nose that would not stop so I would go through like four boxes of tissues per week

• by EM

I have battled with allergies since I was a toddler. Especially indoor allergies. I have tried almost everything over the counter to treat my allergies such as Claritin, Benadryl, Zyrtec and Sudafed. However, I did not like the side effects I experienced from taking these allergy medications such as migraine headaches, constant thirstiness, dry mouth, constipation and extreme drowsiness. I just did not think that a medicine should take away allergy symptoms and give you new ones. Medicine is supposed to make you feel better.

So, I went to my local herbalist and her shop here in my hometown and she recommended me to try BioAllers Indoor Allergy, which is a homeopathic medicine. I was skeptical about the medicine because I was sick of trying new medicines for treating my indoor allergies and having them not work. However, I ended up pick up a box of the medicine anyways. The medicine only cost me seven dollars for sixty dissolvable tablets.

So far, since I have visited my herbalist I have been on the medicine for about five months now and I have to say the homeopathic medicine is simple to take and is actually working. However, the first couple of weeks I was taking the medicine the relief I felt from my allergies was minimal. By the third week, I was able to breathe easier through my nose and my eyes were not as itchy. However, it was not until the four week I found complete relief from all my allergy symptoms such as a ...

• BioAllers Indoor Allergy, homeopathic medication
      severely itchy throat, dripping watery eyes, constant sneezing and my dripping runny nose that would not stop so I would go through like four boxes of tissues per week.

Overall, I can say I am very pleased with this homeopathic medication because the tablets dissolve under the tongue easily and do not cause any side effects at all, and they are easy to get out of the foil packaging them come in inside the box. However, you do have to take two tablets three times

daily and you do go through the tablets fast so I always have to buy two boxes per month just to get through the month. For me this is okay and still budget friendly because the allergy medicine I was paying for before that was not working cost me a lot more. I can say I am very satisfied with medication and it will be the only allergy medication I will use to treat my indoor allergies related to pet dander, mold, mildew and dust mites from now on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348051609350431/k2311a058/5.8.13