Arm and Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent Clean Burst Scented  » Housewares  »
  • I bought a small bottle of Xtra liquid laundry detergent to try out because of its scent when I smelled it at the grocery store
  • At first, I was skeptical about trying out a brand other than Gain because of my past experience
  • I found powder clumps in the pockets of his pants, too
  • These are the exact reasons why I prefer liquid over powder any day
  • Granted, it isn’t as cheap as a store or generic brand, but it is definitely worth the money

• by Brittany Huguenard

I’ve been using Arm & Hammer liquid detergent for about six months now. I buy the Clean Burst scent because it smells like fresh linen. Other available scents of other products made my clothes smell musty once they came out of the dryer. I also prefer the liquid option because powder doesn’t always dissolve and can potentially stain clothes. Powder can also be found in little granules after taking the clothes out of the dryer. Another reason why I started using Arm & Hammer is because it is more affordable, which is the original reason why I switched to Arm & Hammer from Gain. The two are very similar in qualities, but Arm &

Hammer saves me money.

I am one to try everything at least once. I bought a small bottle of Xtra liquid laundry detergent to try out because of its scent when I smelled it at the grocery store. When I got home, I used Xtra and I pulled my clothes out of the dryer. They smelled musty from the mixture of heat and the flowery scent I had chose. From then on I continued to depend on Gain Original Scent to get the job done, until I came across Arm & Hammer Clean Burst. I, of course, proceeded to smell it at the store and fell in love with the fresh scent. At first, I was skeptical about trying out a brand other than Gain because of my past experience. I took a shot in the dark and bought it. After I finished my first load of laundry with Arm & Hammer Clean Burst, my clothes smelled the way any person would expect them to smell after a wash, clean and fresh. I even tried it on my husband’s stinky Army uniforms, and they came out smelling clean, even after my husband’s long, hot day at work.

While my husband and I were dating, he used Sun powder detergent. I washed his clothes with it while he was at work. When I pulled the clothes out of the dryer, small ...

• Arm and Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent Clean Burst Scented
      granules fell out onto the floor due to the powder not dissolving completely. I found powder clumps in the pockets of his pants, too. His clothes didn’t come out as clean as they should have. I even had an incident where it stained our clothes and the detergent made me break out into an itchy rash. These are the exact reasons why I prefer liquid over powder any day.

One last factor that caught my eye in purchasing Arm & Hammer liquid laundry detergent was the price. Granted, it isn’t as cheap as a store or generic brand, but it is definitely worth the money. I pay around nine dollars for a 150 fluid ounce

bottle. It is approximated at doing 100 loads. This liquid detergent is decently concentrated so if you do small loads of laundry, you can probably get more out of it. I normally just do larger loads of laundry because all of my husband’s Army clothing piles up quickly.

Arm & Hammer liquid laundry detergent is a high recommendation from me. I use it around 3-4 times a week. This product has not, in any way, steered me wrong. Price, cleanliness, and scent are the top three factors that any consumer would look for in a laundry detergent. This product has overall exceeded all three of these factors for me and I hope it does the same for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538051609270331/k2311a058/5.8.13