Nokia X2-02 cell phone
  • And the best part about it is that the second SIM can be inserted without switching off the phone
  • I mean the sound volume and quality is amazing even while playing through the built in speaker
  • Anyway I am not much impressed with the video compatibility of the phone
  • Mine came with preinstalled Facebook application and two games which I really enjoyed playing
  • The one and major problem with this phone is that it has no 'Select multiple' option

• by bakedthoughts

First of all I have to say that Nokia X2-02 is a reasonably priced cell phone. It has got many useful and productive features which is impressive for such a phone. I will now go through the various features it offers. It is a dual SIM phone. And the best part about it is that the second SIM can be inserted without switching off the phone.

It can be inserted just like inserting a memory card and the SIM 2 will be active and good to go. I find this feature very useful especially in times while I am travelling with my friends and one of my friends wants to use his SIM on my

phone because his phone is out of battery. With X2 02 it’s no problem at all. Anyway, while using two SIM cards simultaneously the battery drains quickly.

As far as the entertainment is considered this phone is highly recommended for its price, especially if you are a music freak. I mean the sound volume and quality is amazing even while playing through the built in speaker. Also comes with a Wireless FM Radio with recording features. Moreover there is this ‘Play via Radio’ feature which helps you to play music via radios using your phone by adjusting the same frequencies on both the devices.

This is very helpful if your car audio set doesn’t have

bluetooth connectivity. Anyway I am not much impressed with the video compatibility of the phone. I’ve tried some . mp4 and .

3gp files which would play on other phones on X2 02 and the results were disappointing. The device played the audio of those files but the video was not supported. I had to convert those files further to a low quality 3gp file so that the device could play it. There is a 2 megapixel camera, bluetooth, Micro SD support, support for some small apps and games and such features which are expected from a phone of its price range.

You could find all the apps it supports in the ‘Store’ which can be directly ...

• Nokia X2-02 cell phone
      accessed from the phone. Mine came with preinstalled Facebook application and two games which I really enjoyed playing. I also set up my email using the Mail application and it is really an impressive application because it fetches emails pretty fast even with my low speed internet connectivity. I was disappointed to find out that WhatsApp cannot be installed on this phone.

I don’t think there are many serious down sides for this mobile phone. The one and major problem with this phone is that it has no ‘Select multiple’ option. Even for deleting messages from the inbox you’ve got to go to delete messages option and delete messages one by one. This is really

annoying and my inbox is flooded with network messages.

There are a total of 1000+ unread messages in my inbox. Another odd thing is that it has a mini USB slot which is used for transferring data with a computer which cannot be used for charging the phone. For charging the phone you’ve got no other option other than finding the Nokia charger. It would’ve been nice if they added an option to charge the phone while connected to a computer.

As a final word, this is a perfect phone for music lovers and general users who require simple social apps such as Facebook, Nimbuzz etc. (note that there’s no WhatsApp for this phone). It’s reasonably priced for the pack of features it brings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 377051609260331/k2311a057/5.7.13