Philips HP8100 1000 W Hair Dryer  » Electronics  »
  • I have not come across any problem while working with it
  • In the end, I would recommend this product without any hesitation

• by Galega

I was looking for a basic hair dryer for quite some time. While researching for a product at affordable price, I stumble upon Philips HP8100 1000 W Hair Dryer. After doing some necessary research, I ordered it online for Rs. 649.

The product looks good. The manufacturer has taken care of the durability of it without compromising with the aesthetic aspect. It is available in various color, I have

a blue one which looks really scintillating.

Further, it is also quite user friendly. It boasts of 1.8 meters cord which is tangle free. The length of the cord is more than sufficient for me.

This product is working fine till now. There has not been any issue with it. I have not come across any problem while working with it. This Philips hair dryer comes with two heat settings. The first setting allows me to dry my hair with medium heat. The second one lets me to do it with much higher heat. Two settings help me to work with as per requirement. If I need to dry hair quickly I can use the higher blow. I should mention here that there is no problem like burning sensation while using the higher blow.

This is definitely ...

• Philips HP8100 1000 W Hair Dryer
      safe to use. I have seen it automatically switching off, if it gets overheated. It is all the more useful when I am working with the higher speed.

Having said that, this hair dryer creates little bit of noise. Apart from that, I also feel little bit of odor of burning wire while using it. Though, these two problems are OK with me as it is not a health

hazard. The product is good and worth recommending.

More than one occasion, this hair dryer had gotten hold of my hair quite badly. Those were the initial days of my use. I would suggest users to not let this dryer come closer to their hair.

In the end, I would recommend this product without any hesitation. At this price range, it is really tough to find another product with similar features and durability.

Harsehaj says :

re : In the end, I would recommend this product without any hesitation
It is quite a good product. Iwas lokking for a new dryer and came across it and i liked it very much. The product looks good. The manufacturer has taken care of the durability of it without compromising with the aesthetic aspect.

Galega replies :

Yes, this is quite a durable and user friendly product. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Harsehaj says :

re : In the end, I would recommend this product without any hesitation
Would definitely recommend this product to my friends also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 167051609240331/k2311a057/5.7.13