Panasonic KX-TG6513B DECT 6.0 Plus Cordless Phone  » Electronics  »
  • I bought Panasonic KX-TG6513B DECT 6.0 Plus expandable cordless phone for my office
  • I highly recommend this cordless phone to both offices and home users

• by Samir

I bought Panasonic KX-TG6513B DECT 6.0 Plus expandable cordless phone for my office. This set of three cordless phones is working excellently in my office for more than one year. My primary motive behind ordering this set is its inpeccable audio quality. It is not easy to get clear audio quality over a cordless phone with greater range.

Apart from offering optimum audio quality, this set is

also workinbg on far greater range coupled with strong singnal.

There are many features of this set of cordless phones that I would like to enumerate here. The first is the ability to check caller ID. I can check the call details on one handset when someone has answered call from the other set. This is a feature which is not available on other set with same price range. For example, if one of my colleague is talking on one cordless set, I can check the details on the other set simultaneously.

Second thing is the availability of jacks for wired phone. It helps me to covert it into a corded phone easily.

This set provides good battery life. Moreover, it comes with rechargeable AAA battery. This feature has surely helped me to save ...

• Panasonic KX-TG6513B DECT 6.0 Plus Cordless Phone
      few bucks because I don’t need to replace battery. As a matter of fact, I am using the same battery which came with this set.

This Panasonic cordless phone offers black and white display. The display is clear and I don’t find any problems in handling it. Further, it boasts of back-lit buttons which are easy to push and find.

This phone is also quite user friendly.

The pocket clips help me to to stay attached with it. Further the size of the phone is good. Till now I along with my colleagues have used this phone effortlessly.

I highly recommend this cordless phone to both offices and home users. I would like to reiterate here that this cordless phone provides great sound quality just like corded phone, greater coverage area with strong signal and ease of use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 167051609230331/k2311a057/5.7.13